Interaction with the scenary

Old

Best answers
Why not? Appreciate more the stages (All of them. are terrific!), and don't make them only a ground to step.
Make anything you can, the sky is the limit:
Lava, sliding ice to make hard ground battles, snow storm, thunder storms, falling rocks and falling trees to make a more destructible/realist scenary, sea waves and windstorms, mud and iceslides, breakable ground, hiden places, mist, rain, sunlight, moonlight, birds, shark (Ok this last is kidding)...
i don't know what else, if you think in other suggestion reply there. Also you could make anything with this, like ahm... like mudslides "ground" the players near moutains, or the snowstorm slow, or the mist blind players. Use the scenary to fight too, make harder, and don't only a couple of guys beating each others, lets enrich the things.

Discord Member
Best answers
If you'd have looked, you would have seen that most of what you're asking for is already planned. There will be some destructive scenery, and there will be heavy rains and snow storms on specific maps. Sliding ice might be interesting... but you will also almost never be on the ground; you'll be fighting in the air, and if you're knocked on the ground you're gonna wanna jump back into the air asap, since that is where you have the most mobility. I like the breakable entrances, and I hope those are included as Easter eggs - think of the 1.2.3 fan map: Z_sword

Old

Best answers
yes, make the stages more enjoyable, secret entrances not only in land, but in sea too, why not. Thunderstorms to make the sea be angry
as i said the sky is the limit, i hope you guys give some foccus to the water

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
and if the sea is rough enough allow it to throw around the players who are in it

Legacy
★ Black Lounger ★
Discord Member
Best answers
yes, make the stages more enjoyable, secret entrances not only in land, but in sea too, why not. Thunderstorms to make the sea be angry
as i said the sky is the limit, i hope you guys give some foccus to the water
I believe Ryokeen wrote a water shader specifically and you can see his cloud/sky system he is working on.
I think it would be possible to force water create stronger waves based on rain density. I'm not sure what kind of parameters Ryokeen set for the water, but if it waves, there must be some height/depth values that you could tune... so I'm not quite sure, but it could be possible.

Secret places require extra work on the mesh itself which becomes time consuming and time is everyone's enemy here. But who knows.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Water wave amplitude, scale, color and whatnot is all linked together with clouds, rain, snow and other weather effects. So you call the rain weather state, clouds start to form, it get's darker, rain starts, ocean waves get bigger(more wiiinnnd).
ESF got a full featured weather system wich could aswell be used in games like Witcher3, Skyrim or other open-world titles.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Water wave amplitude, scale, color and whatnot is all linked together with clouds, rain, snow and other weather effects. So you call the rain weather state, clouds start to form, it get's darker, rain starts, ocean waves get bigger(more wiiinnnd).
ESF got a full featured weather system wich could aswell be used in games like Witcher3, Skyrim or other open-world titles.
This sounds really cool, I'm secretly hoping you could do a dev post about this some time(perhaps after the release).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom