intel 5...wtf??

Best answers
see and be amaized......or maybe it's a bug on there web page...but..I don't really think so

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look it up on google...its real...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Look it up on google...its real...
When was it released!?
Don't they make a big deal out of it when it's released? ><
Maybe it's not compatible with allot of PC's?
.. I don't know ;/

Best answers
I'm not sure why this is suprising. I could have guess the P5 was going to be 64-bit. If your signing up for a future Windows Beta then it's probably nice for Microsoft to know what processor you'll be using on it.

Best answers
"The Pentium V is likely to fly along at between 5GHz to 7GHz, have 2MB plus of level two cache, be built on a 90 nanometer process, and have a stackable design."

:O ok...I need 2 get more money when this "little" guy comes out...hmm....what would the price be???any ideeas??

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think they could of ment the pXE , has the 4 has finally been dropped from the labeling

or it could possibly just be a new up-coming line , given that the pxe is a dual core line , and after seeing the 4800+ dual core amd reviews , i think this is likey to be dual core , thou you won't see any improvements till software publishers release updates/patches to enable their app to be multi-threaded , while on the subject of processors aswell , far-cry got a 64bit code patch , it's a start as you can probably expect to see more patches/updates for games and apps being released to help make dual core worth looking at as a upgrade path in the near future , and accordingly to some mag , longhorn is recomending for sys requirments a dual core cpu , chunky hdd space (buy todays os standards atleast) and alot of memory (i think thou it only concerns those who want to use the new longhorn style desktop) they also obviously mensioned a while back that you would need a good gfx card (64mb and up) but now they say a geforce6 and up for recomended

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really doubt it'll be 5-6 GHz. They haven't even broken 4GHz yet for stock out of the box clocks with their crappy Prescotts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom