Installation/play for WON

Best answers
okay ive downloaded ESF from fileplanet and ir an the installer, its in the correct folder (C sierra counterstrike) and i cant get the game to show up, i can find anyway to fix it any help please.

(this has probably been answered somewhere down the line but im too lazy to read back past the first page)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a search button you know...

basically patch halflife to the 1.1.1.0 patch, then check under custom game in the menu.

I would also reccommend switching to steam, since they are taking the old WON style system down.

Best answers
i HATE steam, ive been playing won cs for a long time and my HL is 1.1.1.0

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't answer the first part of my question.
And steam isn't bad at all - it doesn't matter how long you've been playing cs on won - I played it since the very start yet I still think steam is better :/

Best answers
well the CS server i play is going to have a No Won server but anyways i cant install the 1110 patch =/ (thought i had it but i forgot i dont use H/l to play CS i bought the retail

Best answers
hey i have simular qeuston , is there any way i can get this mod to work if i dont have steam just the origonal half life cd cause at my comunity center we play half life on a lan and i brought esf on a cd there and installed it and it was looking for steam is there any way to get it to work so i can get it to work on a lan

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
if you want to play any halflife game on lan with steam, you will need multiple cd keys, one for each computer its installed on. To get steam you pretty much have to download it

Best answers
but these computers dont have internet just lan thats why i cant use steam

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you can always click no for the steam option - there should be a way to install it without steam, but through the installer it is not very clear.

Best answers
Steam is just fine. It has some glitches every once in a while but only when they are updating things. And third party games rarely ever have a problem with steam.

Best answers
but stema reqeuires a ative internet acount all i have werei whanto put it is lan so i cant do steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom