Ingame Pic

Best answers
Need to make the big bang more related to the ones in dbz, like they said, just liked like a ki blast.. I'm glad its no longer a ball, though. You have my props for that.

I think vegeta will still be tight just because its vegeta. Goku is too soft, you should make Vegeta stronger than Goku at start....

As for that cat with the busta rhymes pictures and quotes, thats tight. Here's an oldie, but goody:

"Yo yo, mayday mayday, mayday mayday!
Walk barefoot on niggas like Kunta Kenta!
(So what-you-say??) What is you gon do when I'm walk-in this way
I'll BURN you like Im smokin a chalice with elda sensai"

Remember that one? Which song is this off? Rofl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
Need to make the big bang more related to the ones in dbz, like they said, just liked like a ki blast.. I'm glad its no longer a ball, though. You have my props for that.

I think vegeta will still be tight just because its vegeta. Goku is too soft, you should make Vegeta stronger than Goku at start....

they start at even pl's

Best answers
ewww.. no reason why krillin should be equal to goku
or gohan for that matter

Best answers
couldnt funimation already tac yall for copyright? besides y would they want to anyway? the dev arnt makin any money off this.......

Best answers
they'd tag esf for copyright BECAUSE they'd want to make money off it.. and the law says that they could if they sucessfully filed for it. I think i read on one of these threads that funimation finds esf too unrelated to the show to be under their copyright

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds Wierd isn´t all figures in Dragonball Funanimation TM

Best answers
Back to the beginning of the thread, can we get some more screen shots plz?

Best answers
Yeahh that would be nice, but I dunno if they want to spoil us that much...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Ignorance in this thread comes in such abundance it hurts. :p

I don't think they'll post more screens though. Because as Freedom said, he was only bored.

Best answers
why the hell is cell's blasts green?? tell me which episode he does that **** in? im just curious.

if i want green blasts, ill go play dmz (no insult intended.. i like dmz, too).

you can go ahead and make cell's blasts green.... ill just go get a new color when its released.

oh yeah. and if funimation wanted... they could tag esf right now for several copyright infringments.. the name "earth's special forces".. all the character names... character attack names... names of the locations.. they just have better things to do.. like piss us all off with those damn toys i keep seeing on the commercials every commercial break.

oh yeah.. show a pic of vegeta killing goku like in my sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom