Increases in PL (too much?)

Best answers
I really understand your need in the mod to equal out the Power Levels and such, but does it have to be so drastic?

I earn my way up to my power level, and I see some new guys coming in and kicking my ass because there's is now higher than mine in like 5 minutes? Wtf is that crap.

I can understand it to a certain point, but have you ever thought you've done it too much?

This screen shows my amount of kills compared to 3 other guys on the other team. Did I forget to say there PL's were about 20,000 higher than mine? Oh yeah, that makes sense.

I mean, I kill a guy and his PL goes up 50bazillion, he hits me and it goes up, he kills me and it goes up. I get stuck having nothing to show for my amount of kills, except major ass kickings and 3 pain in the asses who want to triple team me because they figure I'm strong? But in reality, they're all stronger than me because of the messed up system you've implemented.

Blah blah blah, yes it is in place to make it so guys that join the server new have at least somewhat of a chance, but I must say:

TOO MUCH

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or u could be good and still kick there asses even with weaker pl

Best answers
I could be good eh? I forgot what that score is moron.

Oh yes, you're absolutley right. I must really suck at this game.

WTF was I thinking?

Anyway, back on topic.

And yes, 20,000 PL does make a difference in many parts of the game.

Power struggling with another energy blast vs. yours is useless, you pretty much lose even though your frags are way greater?

Power struggling vs. an energy blast while you use block isn't that bad, but you still lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom