Inakuro's Signatures

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I hate making new threads for my signatures. This I will keep organized. Keep in mind that please give useful critism , nothing like " OMG It suxs." Please do not request sigs here. I will not do it for you.

Can a moderator approve this in my thread? ( If no one posts for 24 hours, you can double post with a new signature or art.)

Okay, first things first, my new signature.

I will edit this post for my new latest signatures.

12/12/04 - Sunday.

12/12/04 - Sunday

12/12/04 - Sunday

Best answers
Well than on is also very nice I would just like to see you using a other font once in a while

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the left side were a little less dark, you'd *have* to use it. :yes:

Best answers
This guy's a sig-making machine! =p

They look sweet man, though I agree with X's comment whole heartedly.

In all three sigs that you have on this page, I really have no idea what is going on or what to focal point, other than your name, is. I like how they don't necessarily have an anime figure stuck in them somewhere though. Originality is key.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the pink one better then the green one. The green one is too dark at the left, and too plain in my own opinion. Though i like the pink better, it seems to be a bit busy. Good job though. :)

Best answers
There is a pic in that sig though o_O, gewd job dude ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the second one looks nice, but the black spot on the left kinda ruins it...try putting something there
The first one is a bit bright at some places
and the third one has a yellow blurish thingy around his hair which looks a bit weird imo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crits:
Sig 1: it had one Black place and one white place.. it looks bad...
Sig 2: I really like it! Got no crits ;)
Sig 3: The chara. is not matching to the background because the chara. is made in a Comic raph. and ur background is not Comic artfull... also the yellow glows(or what ever it is) can be removed.. or? ^^

Overall: Sig 1-3 = 5/10
Content: You can do good backgrounds! and at every Sig you have a good Font.
Sometimes you dont need any Chara. that shows at ur 3rd Sig... but also u got errors in ur Backgrounds like: Color is not matching or not good setted brush!
You can work at it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom