IN NEED OF BIG HELP!!!!

Best answers
Hello,

Ive downloaded the new patch and when i run the installer it comes up with the standard "Which directory do you wanna put it in?" so i tried puttin it in C://sierra/half-life/esf and that didn't work .... where do i put it to? and how do i get steam to accept ESF? please please help me! cheers for your time.

Best answers
When i try to install it into the steam folder thingy, it still says somin like "This file cannot be placed here" type of thing lol

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you install it to the same dir as ESF and that is C://.../half-life/
to get steam go to www.steampowered.com and download it (note you must nead a valid HL CD-key to make an account whit steam) and halflife has to be instaled to be able to play (dooh)

Best answers
Okay so ive installed it to C:\\Sierra\Half-life and still nothing has happened .... so im guessing ive got it installed, is there a way i can tell if it's installed? like is there a different home screen to the original one? but the main problem is i still can't get it on steam please help.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've already installed ESF 1.2 and had it working on Steam, correct?
The patch is just installed into your current ESF directory (e.g. C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\[email protected]\half-life\esf).

Best answers
Nope it's not on my steam it, all ive done is install the game into the file above, where my half life is but because WON has been closed down i cannot play the game unless it's on steam .... but i can't get it on steam and i have tried saving it to that steam folder you just mentioned and all it says is "This cannot be placed here".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm on won and all i did is install it to my hl folder (make dure 1.2 is installed 1st) just install it to your hl folder , but i don't like the patch , but other people have there opions aswell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom