In Flames, And Cradle of filth.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just wondering what your guyses thoughts are on these two bands. Currently there my two fav bands.

I love the style, of both these bands. Soem songs you should download from these bands are:

In Flames - Reroute To Remain
In Flames - Cloud Connected

---

Cradle Of Filth - Hallowed Be Thy Name (Shallow Be Thy Grave)
Cradle Of Filth - Her Ghost in The Fog

I think both these bands are great, and I've noticed within the past year they are becoming more popular in North America [More so Cradle of Filth], And I think these bands originated somwheres in Europe.

I'm not sure what you would call them. Cradle of filth is Black Metal for sure but In Flames is hard to catagorize.

So tell me what you think of Cradle of Filth, Or In Flames or both!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They songs sound gloomy o_O
I havent heard of them... but thats probably because I dont listen much to englsih music. >.<

Best answers
TBH I dont like Cradle Of Filth. I have a friend who does so I gave it an honest try, but the sound just repels me. Without the vocals it wouldn't be so bad I guess :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love In Flames. I haven't listened to Cradle of Filth. But In Flames is one of my favorite bands. I have a bunch of their albums.

Best answers
Originally posted by -[ZeniSlev]-
In Flames is hard to catagorize.
Try doing that with the flaming lips.

Cradle of filth is okish but the sound is a bit, sad, but in the dictionary definition, just gloomy.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love In Flames, I love the way the the guitars sounds... I don't like their new album as much as their old(Jester Race and Colony are my favorites)

Cradle of Filth is a different story. I do like No Time to Cry, but Danni's screaming just gets on my nerves.

Oh, and by the way, In Flames hail from Sweden

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya I knew it was somewheres aroudn there. It took awhile for Cradle of Filth to gert attached to me, but now I'm addicted.

I'm really into the song Cthulhu Dawn right now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t! someone out there apart from me listens to gothic music! if you wanna hear cradle of filth in pwnage state, try no time to cry, the only down to the band is danny filth seems to have cut his balls off.. lol,

they recorded the second disc of the album "live bait for the dead" in my city, nottingham, at rock city, i was there
\m/ :devgrin: \m/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom