In-Depth Statistics

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok so the only statistics in the game are Kills and deaths....but I'd like to see 2 new sets of statisitc. One would would be ingame, reseting every time u either change a server, quit, or a server restarts/changes maps. Things like "amount of time swooping. Number of Teleports. Number of basic melee hits. # of advanced melee hit made. # of advanced melee hit missed" like counting all the things u do and how many times. IF that seems borign to you, there could be
"amount of kills used with beams/balls/laser/melee" so players could distinguish what kind of a player they are fighting.
Another thing would be, you can get "awards" during the game that are displayed after a game ends/during the game. Like if u shoot someone in the back the most, u get the
"most dishonorable"
if u get the highest kills u get "most perfessional",
and other things like suicide freak, teleport freak, transform-crazy, and ect, to add some personal goals for some players

The second set would be out-of game, which is permament against the Steam account. Like amout of kills total, amount of deaths, suicides, favorite character, favorite weapon, favorite attack method, highest PL reached, ect. And by using certain variable, maybe the system could evaluate u as a player within level names, example "Newbie" being the lowest and "ESF God" beign the highest.

Best answers
that sounds pretty cool but for in game you would have to narrow down the statistic's or else it would just bunch up and you second idea is kinda like pycho stats for esf lol i like it :yes:

Best answers
That's not a bad idea at all, and i don't see anyone abusing it either

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But there should be a way to turn it off, otherwise when you're messing about, you'll lose your stats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom