In case your wondering

Best answers
i'm going to be away for a while because i got exams coming up (
-_-'') and i need to study.:cry:
So incase anyone is thinking that i abandoned u all, i haven't, and i'm just reaaaally busy studying atm.

in 2 weeks i'll b back

baibai :tired:

edit* i can use icq and msn, so if u are so bored that u want to talk to me my uin is 76743539 and e-mail is [email protected] :p

Best answers
.......well it cant be helped :S but ill miss you beatiful ;) hope you come back soon.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
byeee.... u kno she is beautiful??... geez man u like all the guys on cs.. as soon as one chick comes on they all start flirting with her.. the point of cs is to play cs not pick up chicks... its quite sad....

Lid

L
Originally posted on SomethingAwful.com
i hate to break the news to all you aspiring e-pimps out there, but the majority of sexy women who use the internet are actually sweaty 50-year-old men who have had a run-in with the police after attempting to molest a mailbox
*runs as fast as he can for the nearest last remaining Dinosaur, shoots it then keeps running*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nameless talks too a18 outside fo esf forums, so u ppl who dissed him, **** off;)

hey a18 good with exams, added u too msn list, if u come on maybe we can try to out-yawn each other again:fight:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cya person who I never knew exsisted till 2 weeks ago when you suddenly came back :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bye, you will be missed :)

Now I am the only android on the forums :cry:..................*Looks down*

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I hope you do very well on your exams and hope too see you back sooner then two weeks. :(

I'm going to miss our nightly discussions and those faces you make at me. :D

Take care and hope to see you back soon.

P.S. I added you to my MSN list so whenever you feel like talking about things just message me. :) Also if you prefer ICQ mine is 98311025.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2 weeks without you?!?!?!!

how will i survive??
eehh anyways i added u too, and good luck on the exams

ow and for all people who think shes a 50yeay old man,
ive seen her pic, it could be false.. but i just believe her so there :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no offence to any chicks, but im sure u wouldent want to pick them up if u met them on cs

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by dudeman
2 weeks without you?!?!?!!

how will i survive??
you been here what like 5 months and shes been here what 2 mins you cant live with out her :S

she chould be a 40 year old guy like me trying to rape little kids but you dont now that ;/

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
no offence to any chicks, but im sure u wouldent want to pick them up if u met them on cs
Lol, funny you say that when I wineded up witha chick that was in same cs clan as me and she lived hour away from me and was fine as hell but only went out for 2 months then heart got...........smashed:cry:

Anyways goodluck on your exams andriod 18 and dont be gone too long:(

Best answers
yeah u dumb ass fm dont go jumping to conlclusions like that. I spoke to "HER" on msn and i think she's pretty cool and if u think its an old man maybe you're just hoping it is because you're probly into that sort of thing lol.

I honestly doubt we have pedifiles lurking about in the esf community, dont you!

Best answers
*Pointing towards Android_18*
hey youre nice looking too! *jealous*:fight:

weel we will miss ya atleast i will o_o
damn school/university i hate it just gives so much tests and exams that you can barley stand on your feet:rolleyes: O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom