improve fighting skills

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hey folks,

just a simple pleasure: Could you told me how to improve my fighting skills in esf? I mean there a lot of pro's outside and less ppl tell how to advance your personal skills.

I've read something like: angle hits, teledrop, swoopdrop, falling angle... I can't remember more.

Can you pls explain the meaning of these things?

Thanks.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anglehit - A melee hit that avoids a head on collision by hitting the opponent at an angle. To perform it you have to time it correctly. Fly as if you are going to go just past the opponent and then make a sharp turn into his side. This requires a lot of practice.

Teleangle - Same as anglehit only you teleport and turn instead of swooping. If done correctly you will not only get the hit in, but also confuse the **** out of your opponent. Important is timing again.

Teledrop - teleport and drop from the sky. A movement technique to prevent the opponent from guessing your position to correctly. Basically you teleport and press the fly button the moment you reapear to make your character fall.

Swoopdrop - A movement technique to move though the air with minimum to no KI usage. Basically doubletap a direction and just as you start moving press the fly button. Youll start falling at an arc into that direction. Timing is important and also using the abbility to swoop in any direction (up and down included) to maintain altitude. This wont win you any fights but itll allow you to preserve KI while flying across the map to your target.

Teleswoop - A movement technique. Press the buttons in fast succession. direction - teleport - direction. If done correctly you will teleport and start the swoop the moment you exit the teleport. Helps if your teleport is set to mouse wheel scroll up or something like that. Basically this is used when you try to close distance fast to surprise your opponent.

Other than those its basically just timing, aiming and reactions.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You should stick a ESF dictionary :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
200 knuckle push ups, 5 times per week . . . oh wait, wrong kind of fighting skills.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Before this goes to nirvana... Thanks for explanation Grega! :yes:

Best answers
I was looking through youtube last night trying to find gameplay and found something REALLYYY cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiib70X5xUs

If i'm not suppose to link in forums just go to youtube and type in the search box "esf professional player". This sheds a whole new light on this game that I was totally oblivious to.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not avaible in my country. Damned. Maybe I find some videos with the description of yours. Thanks anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Many good players are playing with the scripts. They have a greater advantage because they can more easily move in the game.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I thought it's unfair, no real skill. Personally I prefer the regular way. I'm to proud using these staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom