Imperium Galactica 3 Genesis

Best answers
simply watch this cool wallpaper.

what do u think? *starts reading your mind*

ah you think this is a demo movie screenshot???

no. thats ingame. really!!!

and it runs smooth with 1024x768 with all details on. i got a celeron 333 mhz and geforce 2 gts 32 and 192 mbram.

AND IT RUNS SMOOTH!!! for u poor ppl out there, try the demo!!!

i repeat, thats ingame!

www.ig3.de

and its a german game hahahaha i hope.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not a bad game, looks perfect and runs perfect on 1600 res with an athlon xp 2000, 256ddr ram, and a 64mb radien 7k, its a good game, but the missions are boring, and without a 3-screen hook up you will find yourself changeing view alot of the time

it can handly alot of ships on the screen, and each ship has a good uses, its not a case of, get all ships and shoot other ships, or you will die, each ship has alot of different guns, like battleships can have big slow heat seating missles, bombs, smaller fighter ships that will come out of the dock (the dock happans to be 3d and u can also see them flying out of it) you get the feel of the size of the ships by the fact they move like they where that size.

thats a bad screen shot, it does not do the gfx any justice

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That looks awsome!!! I'm going to download it as soon as I find it. Oh and by the way.. I check downloads and all I see is two trailers :fight: Where is the game? Anyways, Thanks alot!!

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
not a bad game, looks perfect and runs perfect on 1600 res with an athlon xp 2000, 256ddr ram, and a 64mb radien 7k, its a good game, but the missions are boring, and without a 3-screen hook up you will find yourself changeing view alot of the time

it can handly alot of ships on the screen, and each ship has a good uses, its not a case of, get all ships and shoot other ships, or you will die, each ship has alot of different guns, like battleships can have big slow heat seating missles, bombs, smaller fighter ships that will come out of the dock (the dock happans to be 3d and u can also see them flying out of it) you get the feel of the size of the ships by the fact they move like they where that size.

thats a bad screen shot, it does not do the gfx any justice
why are the missions boring???

do u even know what missions u will have in the final version???

hello it isnt even out yet. so how can u know this??? and i think battles between those big cruisers and other vessels really make fun. no battle is the same. u see it in the demo. first time u will be overwhelmed by the loads of options u have, u test it. then u start to make sum strategies. finally u will kill a enemy battlecruiser but its destruction shockwave penetrates one of your frigates. then theres an audio message that the hull is breaking of that frigate, all crew members try to escape per escape pod. your other frigate tries to escape before it explodes too, but finally the explosion shockwaves kills it too (it was damaged by the other enemy cruisers) booomm it explodes too and your cruiser gets nearly killed. engine is down, shield is down, weapons down, but hey it survived. then theres a message about a missile warning (this missile makes not simply puf. its like a atomic bomb, but bigger) booomm it had no shield so it came at the hull. ppl try to escape, finaly they did it. it doesnt explode onlythe life support systems are down. wow now u only have a battlecruiser and a carrier left. i wasnt really angry at this moment. the way they exploded was beautiful. next time i will try bombers.... but i have to shoot those laser phalanx of the capital ships away...

and this is not a screenshot, it is a wallpaper. if u have better shots, then post sum.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know, those screens look awesome! really good, where can u dld it? exact dld location>? (demo)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Master-Dorn

why are the missions boring???

do u even know what missions u will have in the final version???

hello it isnt even out yet. so how can u know this??? and i think battles between those big cruisers and other vessels really make fun. no battle is the same. u see it in the demo. first time u will be overwhelmed by the loads of options u have, u test it. then u start to make sum strategies. finally u will kill a enemy battlecruiser but its destruction shockwave penetrates one of your frigates. then theres an audio message that the hull is breaking of that frigate, all crew members try to escape per escape pod. your other frigate tries to escape before it explodes too, but finally the explosion shockwaves kills it too (it was damaged by the other enemy cruisers) booomm it explodes too and your cruiser gets nearly killed. engine is down, shield is down, weapons down, but hey it survived. then theres a message about a missile warning (this missile makes not simply puf. its like a atomic bomb, but bigger) booomm it had no shield so it came at the hull. ppl try to escape, finaly they did it. it doesnt explode onlythe life support systems are down. wow now u only have a battlecruiser and a carrier left. i wasnt really angry at this moment. the way they exploded was beautiful. next time i will try bombers.... but i have to shoot those laser phalanx of the capital ships away...

and this is not a screenshot, it is a wallpaper. if u have better shots, then post sum.
:S you just prooved me point, its battles over and over and over again, and i know this since i have been more then just the demo and i have played the last games

you cannot get the demo online yet to my knowelge, its just come on pc demo disc (i got it from there)

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus

:S you just prooved me point, its battles over and over and over again, and i know this since i have been more then just the demo and i have played the last games

you cannot get the demo online yet to my knowelge, its just come on pc demo disc (i got it from there)
but the battles are not the same evry time. if u say there are battles over and over again. what about esf??? arent there the whole time battles over and over again? but they arent the same. in counterstrike there are battles over and over again. and there isnt every battle the same. do u see? in every game it is like this.

but in IG3 there u have to do more than only fight. u have to colonize and make your ppl happy. city building like sim city but not so complex. then u have to research. and so on.

and the demo is available for download.

look at this.

http://www.fileplanet.com/section.aspx?s=78950

ok it is on fileplanet, but if u see it on fileplanet it must be at another place too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom