Images for Reference

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice one nuttzy XD

i needed a good wolvering D:

@ YEDP: im looking for mr.sinister, and phoenix.

Best answers
well i didn't find any good ref of Phoenix so i made one myself tell me what you think ... if you like it i will make Mr Sinister and some other sketch when I'll have time ;)

Phoenix Front view

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ Nice ^

I'm going to be updating my past refs in full quality instead of the blurry, jagged crap I posted before, thanks to Cruzaro I have a new sexy method of screen capturing :)

-Updated Tora refs-

DMW

Best answers
can someone help me with this,i found to good ref pics on one of those sites,its goku and i need someone to finish the outline for me,look at them and you will know what i mean. its the hair i would do it myself but its just to hard for me to see,i would really appreciate it if someone was nice enough to do that for me.Thx in advance(if anyone actually does it)
[/IMG]

***EDIT***
NVM I got it done.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@Ravendust: I looked on Google, but none of the pics looked like refs to me. Sorry to bother you but, since Link was a bust, would you mind finding some goten refpics? I've looked on a couple of sites, they didn't have any good ones, & I just don't have the time to look for some. Please help. :cool:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dave, that ref site doesnt seem to have a search function =/

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
^^^^^^ OMG! THAT GUY PWNED! And then Trunks used his sword! OMG! Very nice dude, very nice. Could someone get a good Bubbles, Gregory, King Kai Yajirobi or Mr. Popo pictures?

btw Those were from the site Mad Axman Reffered on page one.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

may be doing a few more in a bit...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Green Wolfos said:
@Ravendust: I looked on Google, but none of the pics looked like refs to me. Sorry to bother you but, since Link was a bust, would you mind finding some goten refpics? I've looked on a couple of sites, they didn't have any good ones, & I just don't have the time to look for some. Please help.

It's fairly accurate, any model mistakes you make will be probably be picked up anyway :]

By Dan16/Growler from the Artwork section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, that was like one of my first ones

DMW

Best answers
I have googled it and i cant find a good enough ref pic of Roy Mustang Flame Alchemist,i would continue to look but i gotta sleep,i got a lot of work to do tommarow.I was gonna do the goku i posted earlier but i decided there are already to many goku's,im gonna do a model of Roy my fav character from fullmetal alchemist.I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a link or post some refs of roy for me.Thx in advance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan posted that a few threads back o_O

Took this a few hours ago, I was planning on actually having this as a starting model but then found one made by Shijing that's much better than anything I could've achieved anyway:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i recall correctly, it was kreshi who made the shenron model, shijing just messed w/ the animation aspects of it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoops, you're right. Yay Kreshi, it seems all the models I play with are made by him :O

To celebrate, here's a head-on fullbody Piccolo ref:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks, Ravendust! This is really going to help! Oh. One last request. I would like Riku From Kingdom Hearts, please.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not sure about that one, but maybe Zyrus has one seeing as he recently modelled Riku himself.

I thought i'd post the process I use to get good refs from anime, so other people can make them :p (first tut :O):

How to make full-body refs from anime:

What you'll need:
-The anime you want to take the ref from.
-Fraps ideally, or any screencap (screen capture) program. You can disable video acceleration and use the PrintScreen button if you *really* must, but it'll lower the quality.
-Photoshop ideally, MSPaint can be used too.

I'll be writing this for MSPaint, Photoshop users should be able to work out how to do it from this, plus, they can use the layer blending to match up the layers better. It's faster to do it in PS too but anyway, everyone has Paint.

A lot of the time in DBZ (i've seen it in other animes too, but i'll be using DBZ as an example) you'll find the screen scrolling up (or occasionally down) characters for dramatic effect. For instance the introduction of a new character or form.

As it scrolls up, take four or five screencaps depending on size, then open them in Paint (or Photoshop), then copy and paste all of them into the same Paint window so it's something like this:

Now move the segments working from the top down so that they overlap each other and all the lines link up. Everything should sync up nicely unless it was moving in the anime (aura, dust clouds etc).

Finally trim the image so you get rid of the blank space and save.

You're done :]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If i pm someone a front refpic will they be able to model somthing with it with only that pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom