Im Very new, What is the exploding rock?!

Best answers
Hey, im new.

What is the second attack, it looks like a gushing rock with green stuff gushing out of it.

Please anyone respond.

Best answers
You need to be a bit more... detailed in your query. Mayhaps someone else has an idea of what you're asking, but I sure don't. Who's attack is it? If it's not an attack of anyone's, then what is it? All of those details need to be included. Surely someone else who has witnessed rocks gushing green liquid can help out moreso than myself.

Best answers
Its Frieza's second attack, by my eyes, it looks like a rock with like green lava comming out the top of it. I can never use it.

Best answers
This is not Frieza's second attack. Eveyone has this, and here's what it is: It's a bag with Senzu Beans pouring out of it. I am not sure, as of right now, how Senzu Beans actually work, but there is another thread in this particular forum called "beans" which should have an explanation shortly enough. I hope this answers your question. All I know right now, is that you can only use a Bean after you've picked it up... and I hear often that they're only in certain maps.
...So no rock... no lava... just <TABLE style=filter:glow(color=green, strength=3)>Senzu Beans.</TABLE>

Best answers
well im pretty sure you mean ,, when you press "8" and a brown rock like think comes with stuff pureing out,,, thats for the pic up ables,, like dragonballs for a fact. not sure about beans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. They're for beans. When you pick up a dragonball, any attack icon you may have equipped instantly changes to the dragonball's icon (a bouncing dragonball).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom