I'm onto something, Seniors.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's right, you're all being called out... I'm onto you guys. The sudden disappearance of Mous4u, him being online but not making any posts. The Office (UK version) being broadcasted on Adult Swim.. I know what you guys are capable of, and I'm not going to lie, I'm quite shocked to see that you guys are more powerful than I expected. I don't know who your leader is.. I have a strong feeling that FF|Skyrider and Mastasurf are being controlled by a stronger.. larger force. But don't worry, it can't stop me. I'll save you all. The Movement starts now! Yes, I realize that this is stupid. ^ _ ^

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is true that cops are the last ones to figure things out.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're half right in your assumptions. But it's the half you don't know about that would really worry you.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you talk to me so casually, Deman. I know what you're planning, I already know The Truth! I just don't think the others are ready to hear it.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Office (UK Version) on adult swim?! I didn't think such monstrosities could happen in these days. I'm shocked, I really am. For the sanity of the people, we need to know what's causing this madness! Do your best McStudington, I'm sure you can open our eyes.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you talk to me so casually, Deman. I know what you're planning, I already know The Truth! I just don't think the others are ready to hear it.
All your asumptions are but mear speculations based on the scrap of info we feed you.

You know nothing. And i suggest you stop poking your nose where it doesnt belong before an "accident" happens.

We are unstopable, we are BORG, prepare to be assimilated.

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We Are the borg Prepare TO surrender. your technological and biological distinctiveness shall be added to our own
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
ok u've got us Dam... here is the truth u have been looking for

and he is the one behind every conspiration theory

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All your asumptions are but mear speculations based on the scrap of info we feed you.

You know nothing. And i suggest you stop poking your nose where it doesnt belong before an "accident" happens.

We are unstopable, we are BORG, prepare to be assimilated.
If you're unstoppable, then that must mean only I can stop you. May God have mercy on your souls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom