IM new with an idea

DMW

Best answers
Since in 1.3 there will be a ss3 for goku and mistic gohan (ive heard) I was hoping that you guys would put in majin for for vegeta.Well are ya?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No Dah! plus you should post this in the suggestion forums , not the esf-chat (think about admins/mods , they don't wanna move ur posts when you could of just put it in the right place)

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look around for the 1.3 outline, somewhere on the main site. I think it lists transformations. There you can see everything they have planned for 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To answer your question, Majin is not in but SS2 is, someone's bound to make a Majin model as a replacement.

Best answers
From a sticky in the forums:

"What characters/transformations will Beta 1.3 have?
+ Goku: (SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (No cape)
+ Trunks: (ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Mystic Krillin [miss ma fro!])
+ Andriod 18: (buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (buddy guldo/burter/recoom)"

So thouse are the new trans, and like Ravendust said, if you dont want your vegeta to be a SSJ2 then get a model replacement and BOOM Majin Vegeta.

Best answers
I'm not sure if people are aware but picoloo removing his cape isnt called transforming, he merely takes off his weighted clothing so he can fight better :)
his transes are fusing with nail during namek saga and later during cell saga fusing with kami! , if removing the cape was a trans then surely goku would remove his shirt or something would also be a trans :| and that would be silly!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought it would of been changed by now , this is really gonna unbalance it for vegeta , vegeta when majin mensions that he saw what it did for yamu & spoopavich , but then again he said to goku that if he got controlled that he knew the difference in their powerlevels would deminish , and the again people say vegeta reaches ssj2 during the 7years goku is in other world , EHICH F***n Thereoy are we lead to belive ??

You could give him real majin , just give it a 1.5x multiples so he can keep the pace up with goku

Best answers
shouldn't you be posting that in the suggestions forum saiyan? i mean you did bash the kid for saying it first here but now you are adding to the topic...

anyway back to the problem. Yea if you go to the bottom of the forum where it says suggestions, you can find out a lot of things people have said and you can post there to see what others think of your ideas...good place to start. The 1.3 outline will also give you some details

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shouldn't you be srcing your sig image from photo bucket or something ?? i think i already did anyway not so long ago

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Christ Overlord, contribute to the topic and keep those comments in a private message.

Majin Vegeta will not be a transformation in ESF, although he will go to SSj2 (there has been waaaay too many arguments whether Majin should be a transformation) as of now, majin won't be an extra transformation.

/me drop kicks thread to suggestions forum.

DMW

Best answers
Thanks Magus sorry about posting in the wrong place.I also had an idea about creating characters.If you dont already do it you can put up a poll with a few of your choices and allow players to vote for who they want in the game next.One last question,are you going to make a limit for this game saga wise.Is it only going to be dragonball z or will it have some movie or dbgt characters eventually.Thanks for putting up with all my question and im going to buy half life just to play this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Overlord said:
vegeta when majin mensions that he saw what it did for yamu & spoopavich , but then again he said to goku that if he got controlled that he knew the difference in their powerlevels would deminish , and the again people say vegeta reaches ssj2 during the 7years goku is in other world , EHICH F***n Thereoy are we lead to belive ??
He reaches SS2 in the 7 year period. Source: The last page of the last (official) Daizenshu.

As for Majin...I wouldn't want to see it's sweaty veiny ass in ESF unless Vegeta was underpowered, which he isn't.

Best answers
DMW said:
Thanks Magus sorry about posting in the wrong place.I also had an idea about creating characters.If you dont already do it you can put up a poll with a few of your choices and allow players to vote for who they want in the game next.One last question,are you going to make a limit for this game saga wise.Is it only going to be dragonball z or will it have some movie or dbgt characters eventually.Thanks for putting up with all my question and im going to buy half life just to play this game.
Hmm... there are a few topics with the answer to this but...

It is a DBZ game. No GT bs

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus , I really don't see it as a topic *collapses of tiredness*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To carry on from Jack (who is right), that also means no Movie stuff. I think TV Special stuff is ok though (History of Trunks, Bardock, World of Dragonball). Not actually sure about that last one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's in for Trunks, i'm not sure about the second level of USSJ though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game wont be balanced 100%. So far as far as I can tell, the most powerful people will be Goku, Buu, and Frieza since they have the most transformations. Having more transformations means taking longer to reach the final form, so sure SSJ2 Vegeta will be achieved before SSJ3 Goku or Final Form Frieza and he'll be ripping a new one for everyone, but the reward for those who took the risk of wanting just one last transformation will get a power boost higher than that SSJ2 vegeta pwning everyone. However, it doesn't mean that SSJ2 Vegeta will be at a loss. He may not be as strong or fast, but in the hands of a skilled person, he could still be #1.

In short, the power differences will be there, but it wont be so drastic that SSJ2 Vegeta cant handle a SSJ3 Goku, Kid Buu, or Final Frieza. If you're good at the game, then it'll be nothing more than a SSJ Trunks versus a SSJ Goku. There is a speed and Poer Difference but it IS possible to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom