Im buying a .com - Any recommended hosts?

Best answers
Alright... I've been wanting to buy my own website for a quite a while. and I dont know where to start looking for a good priced, reasonable bandwidth and spaced host. If any of you could recommend, that would be great. I was looking at oktoagone... haha its pretty decent

(I live in canada...so... well i can translate the prices nevermind)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I'd recommend, Oktagone.
Look around on Google or something for a currency converter. =P

Best answers
Oktagone all the way.

Btw, it would help if you posted what kind of site you are making because if it will be hosting large files then your going to need alot of space (duh) and a good amount of bandwidth.

Best answers
Yeah, I was thinking of going with that anyways. I just need to know one thing about html before I go ahead and do it and no one will help me :(

Well I wasnt really sure the size of files. Some files since w'ere not alot .. warez stuff shouldnt really post here heh. I was going to also put a link for the mod im working with when its downloaded.. and alot of other things I guess im not sure.. lol

(also oktagon when u click buy monthly, doesnt work)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whm-host is a really good host. I even got grOOvy to switch from Oktagone to whm-host ;).

Best answers
Heh, pretty decent....
bah.. lol i really have no idea what im doing well I do with html and stuff.. but.. theres just oen thing I need to know how to do before Im sure of buying a site..

How to do the news updating system, so that one of my co-webmasters could log in and post an update IVe been experimenting with the code but i can never get the damn thing to work

Anyone know?

Best answers
I could build you your site, make the layout, and create/setup any type's of scripts you may need (forums, news management, etc.). Some of my work includes www.narutomod.com (built/coded the layout and forums), and http://forum.redsaiyan.org/ (created the custom skin and images).

Btw, I am overly experienced with HTML so I master in PHP. I would code your site in PHP and make it very user friendly.

Best answers
If you'd really like to take the responsibility to do that... I think' that's awsome.. if you really are serious, ill add you to aim, and talk to you there....

aposgfx right?

mines SGCraiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom