Im back...

Best answers
about 3 to 4 mins

HES BACK HES BACK HES BACK HES BACK HES BACK HES BACK HES BACK WELCOME

SOUNDS COOL ME KILL FOR BETA!!!!... TELL ME WHO TO KILL AND ITS DONE MY MASTER!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back good to see the team is back at full strength

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wont be like zoe combat, just wouldnt... work out...
Also, thanks for all the replys :D

Best answers
Ha!!! You all call me insane for giving Joe some praise (welcome back) and yet when he returns you all go ballistic?! I knew it. :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that the Cult is all in one place . . .

You may love PC Joe, but not love PC Joe. Or I will love you with the Big Ban Attack . . . comprende?

Welcome back Joe . . . :D

Best answers
YEAH!!!!!!!!! JOE IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELOCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POINTLESS IDIOT I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oppps Took my hand off the shift buttom sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem anyways Welcome joe I'm your number 2 fan!\

What cuc I love you to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and whats the difference between Love and love?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by OneWingedAngel
whats the difference between Love and love?
Love is - Hey Joe, Your work is l33t, gj!
love is - Omg Joe, your so sexy, i want to sleep with you!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
so.... when will the we love cucumba.. we love nighthawk and the we love vegetto and lets not forget the... we love hibiki colts start i mean joe does get helped out by most of these ppl..

but neway joe youre skillz are LEET 1337 aight peace out

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Accually, no, they dont help me. None of them can code, lol... Most of them dont test with me either. People that help me are
- Zero, HarSens, Valk time to time, Freedom time to time, masta, and night.
Hars helps me with the code, the rest test with me.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if we want to give him both kinds of love? ;P

Anyway, on a more serious note, welcome back, Joe, glad to see ya gettin' back to work :p And glad you're comp's alive again, I know how much it sucksto have one die on ya.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quit sexualy harasing joe and shut up with the cults!!! >_<

Best answers
I dun love Biki hes not nice so Bleh. And ok Joe I dun love you sexually dun worry Trunks does though so you better run. cause your work is 1337

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as long as people arnt talking about shagging up joe its fine... but when it gets to this its going a bit too far...

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
ok heres a sugestion...

stop speaking slang on the internet...... i mean its not that hard to type would of and done

Amen!!!

Glad that your back PCJoe.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac

Amen!!!

Glad that your back PCJoe.
You're, You are, or you're is how you spell it.

Best answers
Hey Joe, so basically you and Har are the only coders for ESF? Well....at least you're back so that you guys can really get this thing moving. I stopped watching DBZ a long time ago...but the game sounds a little bit more fun (plus without the more-often-than-not redundancy of the actual show) so that's why I'm here. I normally stick to my Day of Defeat and my fighting games. Your Alpha version (which is actually pretty good for just getting started) is what made me decide to stick with you guys, and it seems my patience will be rewarded.:D Keep up the good work, all of you. Like BrunO, I too am glad to see the team is back to full strength.

As for the other topics...I can see where Hibiki is coming from when he says the things he does (I have a friend that's the same way) and they sound like a-holes on the net, but in actuallity they are pretty cool people. Remember....you sound a lot different on the internet.:fight: So I hope I'm right on that assumption Hibiki, am I? Also, the PcJoe cult is actually pretty amusing to read...I say keep it up...but watch your @*$ Joe.:po_o

Back on topic: Welcome back Joe. Keep up the good work guys (that's for the entire team by the way;) )

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [da] Eagle009
Hey Joe, so basically you and Har are the only coders for ESF? Well....at least you're back so that you guys can really get this thing moving. I stopped watching DBZ a long time ago...but the game sounds a little bit more fun (plus without the more-often-than-not redundancy of the actual show) so that's why I'm here. I normally stick to my Day of Defeat and my fighting games. Your Alpha version (which is actually pretty good for just getting started) is what made me decide to stick with you guys, and it seems my patience will be rewarded.:D Keep up the good work, all of you. Like BrunO, I too am glad to see the team is back to full strength.

As for the other topics...I can see where Hibiki is coming from when he says the things he does (I have a friend that's the same way) and they sound like a-holes on the net, but in actuallity they are pretty cool people. Remember....you sound a lot different on the internet.:fight: So I hope I'm right on that assumption Hibiki, am I? Also, the PcJoe cult is actually pretty amusing to read...I say keep it up...but watch your @*$ Joe.:po_o

Back on topic: Welcome back Joe. Keep up the good work guys (that's for the entire team by the way;) )
Post like this make the countless hours infront of the computer screen worth it :) Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom