Im Back!!!

Best answers
Hey everybody Im finally back! Most of you don't remember me, I did the Spawn Model pack and the unreleased Johnny the Homicidal Maniac pack. My name I think was Veggeto95, but I can't remember. I was banned by Cucumba along time ago, it was only supposed to be for a week, but he forgot I guess to unbann me or something, whatever. Anyways Hi everyone!!!

Best answers
Thanks

Do any of you remember that Gotenks model that was supposed to come out a long time ago, it had a few months spent on it, it was before the patch where Trunks got his Sword, well if that was finished, then could someone please show me a link?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats my gotenks model ^_^

Thats not the one you were looking for, the other one was bryggz's, but his ended up looking kinda bad. He got someone to reskin it, and it didnt look to great, and the model had a lot fo holes. I personaly like mine better ^_^ :D

Best answers
Hey CrackerJack nice to see you again, yeah your right, yours is kinda better.
Im also really looking forward to your football field. Actually for my HIgh school football team we just did our last practice... :(

Force Pit Member
Best answers
His football field? HIS FOOTBALL FIELD?! u mean mine :p anyway erm welcome back whoever u are o_O (dont know u :p)

Best answers
Neon said:
His football field? HIS FOOTBALL FIELD?! u mean mine :p anyway erm welcome back whoever u are o_O (dont know u :p)
Sorry Neon I forgot I read that it was yours, I am really looking forward to it.

Best answers
Why is this posted on model/skin section ?
I don't see any models skins ....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome back, and since this thread doesn't directly relate to any model/skin - I am moving this to off-topic.

Best answers
grOOvy said:
Welcome back, and since this thread doesn't directly relate to any model/skin - I am moving this to off-topic.
Yeah but the only people I talked to where the modelers if you read this so I thought I would post it there, they would be the only ones that would remember me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Bloody Gir what was your previous name?
I'd like to remember you but I have also been gone for a really long time,
I had my name changed, I was Proud_Prince :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom