im at my new base in idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Why is there nothing here but hillbillies? I went to a bar here and all the ladies in there were toothless i guess thats how Idaho rolls there is nothing in this country place its garbage. Thank God im only here for a year. Oh and did I mention Idaho has a bunch of either toothless women or ladies with one tooth that they named old chomper? and i bet they even use it to open can's of soup number of hotties iv seen in idaho zero number of hotties i seen in california 23049238423094238493 california wins

Best answers
one more thing I went to the mall and i seen a fat chick with 5 teeth Idaho sucks if you are from Idaho please don't defend it because i wont even entertain an argument with you from what iv already seen in the 5 days here.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please go away.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We do, Dan, but we're not allowed to say it in this venue.

And no, I'm not from Idaho.

Best answers
Why am I hurting your feelings or upsetting you? Is it because i seen a bunch of ladies with no teeth? Sorry but that's just not my turn on. It could be yours I don't know? and about saying i bet your from idaho that was a joke but if your gonna expect a post from me to ever make you happy stop getting your panties in a bunch and just chill. All i was doing was telling the truth that from what i seen idaho sucks and is garbage etc....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why am I hurting your feelings or upsetting you? Is it because i seen a bunch of ladies with no teeth? Sorry but that's just not my turn on. It could be yours I don't know? and about saying i bet your from idaho that was a joke but if your gonna expect a post from me to ever make you happy stop getting your panties in a bunch and just chill. All i was doing was telling the truth that from what i seen idaho sucks and is garbage etc....
I think you're from Yudahoe

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've written you two lines. You've written me a paragraph and a line. You've obviously taken my two lines to heart.

Forgive me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehhh...

i was in idaho last year. it seemed alright, not exactly head exploding hot women but not ugly either. seemed average. it might just be possible that its impossible to judge an entire state based on where you live.

thats just my opinion, though.

Best answers
i hope so because from what im seeing so far is terrible maybe i just need to venture out a little more toward the capital boise until then i'll keep you posted next time i'll try to take some pictures of the no teeth people but they don't seem the type to smile with there mouth open

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The population of Idaho is 1,466,465. The chances of you finding any tail there are slim to none.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Statehate aside, there's tons of spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom