if your real bored

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dmz 1.8 is going to own ^_^ they are kicking out most of the main bugs, the models are cool, and the power stuggles will work again :D

Lid

L
ok i'm here to say as a mod from my side of the spectrum, this better not become a flame war between mods... again...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they said they were gonna get rid of bugs before yet the same old bugs from the first release are still there

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Tepus
dmz 1.8 is going to own ^_^ they are kicking out most of the main bugs, the models are cool, and the power stuggles will work again :D
wow... .new models.. and o my... POWER STRUGGLES!!!!! WAAHHH!!!!!!!

:S... um yes.... wow.. the models look strange..... as in.. ( crap )..... but thats my opinion.. its mainly the gameplay which i dislike more than anything.... but it has its strengths and weaknesses just like esf....

for example for strengths compared to esf....
.....:(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
wow... .new models.. and o my... POWER STRUGGLES!!!!! WAAHHH!!!!!!!

:S... um yes.... wow.. the models look strange..... as in.. ( crap )..... but thats my opinion.. its mainly the gameplay which i dislike more than anything.... but it has its strengths and weaknesses just like esf....

for example for strengths compared to esf....
.....:(
;/ and bug fixes, and more transformations, and more moves

oops i forgot afew

Best answers
bug fixes....yea right....

IMO, 1.8 will not be comparible to beta....;/

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does everything have to be a competion. God DMZ Is trying just as hard as ESF they all have strengths, they al have weaknesses. Cant someoen psot with out people comparing the two I like each mod equally they are both good in ways and bad in ways. no one is better then the other and even if oen was dun go out syaing that the other one sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom