If you....

Best answers
OK if you was to create a Bleach game. What would you call it, I'd think off calling it, er.... Bleach Exile *it sucks but thats what i have* Any people think of a better name tell me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't have less to say about this, but, seeing as I waited for the page to load, I may as well write something.
Okay, if you were to create a Bleach game, what would you call it? I think I'd call it Bleach Exile (it sucks but thats what i have). Can any people think of a better name to call it?
Better.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach: Hollow Detergent.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahaha 2nd Son is made of win. XD

If I had to make a Bleach game (why the **** would I?), I guess I'd call it:

Bleach: The Mediocre Game That's Been Done 1000 Times Before I Hate My Life Ichigo Has Orange Hair and Swings a Sword That's Really All This Game Is Now Piss Off and Don't Play My Mediocre Game

That game would sell (sadly).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gocool said:
OK if you was to create a Bleach game. What would you call it, I'd think off calling it, er.... Bleach Exile *it sucks but thats what i have* Any people think of a better name tell me.
I have a feeling that you're making another game on the BYOND engine, though this time it's going to be based on Bleach. Well, either way, you need to find a title that describes the game. Calling it "Bleach Exile" wouldn't be a good idea if the title has nothing to do with the story. You also want to stay away from generic names like "Bleach Extreme" or "Bleach Ultimate" (just to name a couple). My suggestions:

"Bleach & BYOND!!!"
"Bleach Ultimate Battle"
"Bleach Battlefront"
"Bleach Combo Strikers"

You could also do a search for title generators and see what you can find. Those tend to give you ideas of what to call a game.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, anime **** needs to go into the anime section. I wasted roughly 10 minutes trying to get into this thread, then an extra five minutes posting this message. The one thing worse then accidentally venturing into an anime thread is waiting fifteen minutes to do so. I've been tricked =(

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach: Hollow Inside

Emo name that also fits in with the series :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom