If you.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol @ Hib

Erm, I'd go SSJ just to show off I suppose... Plus being blonde would be cool. And really, if there was someone I didn't like *Pow* and that's the end of that @_~

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna fly as well lol. I also wanna jump off high buildings (spidey style) and fly forward at the last moment. Then I'd join an Ultimate Fighting tourney. They'd say, "Muahaha! You are tall and muscular! You dont stand a chance!" Then I'd say (like the guy in crippled guy from Family Guy) "BRING IT ON!!!".

Oh yeah! Id walk around aimlessly (ryu style) and challenge people that look strong. When they lose, ill eat their hearts to gain their powers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a girl who I've been totally in love with for most of my life. If anything happened to her, I think that would push me over the edge personally.

Best answers
If someone ever threatened to take my pride, dignity or those that I love and care deeply for.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If someone hurts or kills my loved ones in front of my eyes.

Or just to show my friends (and enemy's) and show who is the most powerfull being in the universe, and not to mess with me again

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personly........i would search everyone that teased me and let them give fear, so mutch that they know what i feeled then.

Best answers
i'd go SSJ to beat the **** outta those dreads and punk who think they're the best and rob ppl... and to protect the ones i care about, and to teach some well deserved lessons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom