If you.....

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What would be the reason for you to become super-saiya-jin?

(if you would be a saiya-jin)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic.

Mine would be to protect my loved ones, they are very important to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine would be to conquer the world.

Best answers
To make the creators of Family Guy make more episodes!! >_<

Really, because Id get super pissed off at how we kill eachother over the dumbest things and go on a killing spree killing everyone I think is bad (which is really just Terrorists, I really dont have anything against anyone except Nazis and Terrorists)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mine would be to show off. Walking down the street blowing houses away with my massive powers. And it'll help with the wemon ^_^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
Mine would be to protect my loved ones, they are very important to me.
Right there. My loved ones being in danger would be the only thing that would push me far enough to do so if it were possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because it'd be cool. Instant hair colour change, now theres a trick !

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trying to stop all war's and traveling trow space(if possible) to fint someone to fight agains on my level or higher to train.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
To annihilate anyone that stands in the way of me acheiving my goal, when I figure out what that goal is.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to beat the hell outta sum idiot trying to fight/kill me..... thats the best time for it..... even if i know i could take em, it'd scare the **** outta them :p

Best answers
to see if the muscle size of my... nevermind.

actually it would prolly be the loved one thing. hurt them and... I BRING THE PAIN!!!

Best answers
Well I'd do it just to own people who think they're good. Like school bullies, and terrorists. Of course I'd keep it a secret until I'm just about to get owned, then I'd turn and own them :)

Best answers
If anyone gets me pissed off, and I have a large amount of stuff that piss me off (Someone tells me he stole my stuff and then shows off cuz he did so)would make me bring out the powa on 'em.

Best answers
To stop Smith from conquering the world, then I would conquer the world.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would just copy into you, muahaha.

SSj Smith ^_^.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I was saiyan at all... I'd probably just become the local super hero.

Ya know, fly around preventing purse snatching, stopping bank robbers, ending high speed chases(by picking the getaway car up of course)

Super Saiyan would just be a nice achievement.

*edit* I just realized how my comment was exactly what Gohan did. You can just call me SaiyaMan! ROFL!!!

Tip

Best answers
1) I would kill everyone who wants to kill me currently.
2) I would show off of course, just going ssj in class randomly would be sick.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i've a thing to add one, fighting everyone in this forum who is also ssj :D
and then get so high in pl that everyone blows away.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Basically, I'd do what ice man does... but in a ... well.. nicer way. I'd show off. If i saw some one get picked on id be like "Hey leave that guy alone" and they'd be like "AHAHA whats a scronny punk like you gonna do about it" and id be like "THIS" YEAHHH and transform and have that awsome gold aura around me and blow them away with the wind and all that... then be like "eat this" and shoot a ki blast at them. and i would make it look all too easy to make them look pathetic

Other senario:

Someone is about to get punched (highly unlikely but hey a guy can think cant he) before the person gets hit id either move straight infront of him and grab his punch with my fist, and then kick him in the head or grab from behind and go ssj and throw him.

Basically just show off. and make be like WHOA OMG !!!!! HES NOT HUMAN... and make people fear me. cuz it would be fun. so i guess thats under the "protect people like super man does" but whether your nice or not... if i could go ssj. if anyone pissed me off.. basically they are screwed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom