If you were in charge of DB:E...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they wanted it to be any good, they'd have let the japanese make this movie, not let holywood crap all over its credibility. Gotta love asian cinema.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@Damaera: I said it could be for other characters as well. If you think the thread is dumb, then you don't need to be a part of it. It's that simple. Nobody else is coming in here to derail this thread, nobody. Talk on topic or get out.

@Skiwan: I don't care who makes it as long as it doesn't have to be dubbed. Hell, maybe after DBE the Japanese will make their own version. Couldn't hurt the demand.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Tom Welling? *looks up*

The guy from Smallville? I sorta' see where you're going with that, he doesn't look bad. But it would feel a bit weird for Superman to play Goku...

To everyone else...Jesus Christ...MUST we have the sarcasm?? I was hoping for a serious, fun and enlightening pitching of varied ideas, not all this sarcastic bull****. You know, why do I even bother? If you can't be civil, then why would you post?
Please don't use the Lords name in vein, it offends me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, if you're not going to stay on the ****ing topic, then get the **** out of my thread! I didn't make this topic to talk about how you all ***** about the movie, I get enough of that **** in the trailer threads, but no, none of you have any self control and just have to ream it more and more even though that is NOT what the ****ing topic of the discussion is!! I made this to discuss what live-action actor would you prefer to play Goku IN THE IDEAL LIVE ACTION DB FILM! NOT necessarily THIS film, but the IDEAL film! I wanted to reach out to you guys a little, hear your thoughts without hearing "omg, DBE suxxorrzz" in 50 languages. I thought this could be FUN! But no! None of you can ****ing handle it! So just leave!
RHEE?

i love reading your rants.

G
First of all I'd turn it into a metal opera/musical, and then I'd cast Austrian Death Machine to make all the songs.

Naturally Arnie plays every part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom