if you had 300$ to spend at blockbuster what would YOU rent,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, most of my friends went together and bought me 300$ worth of gift cards at blockbuster, (poking fun at the fact im there practically very other day) but ive beaten or watched everything that interests me,

whats some good games and/or movies that some of you guys reccomend,
im a low budget scifi movie buff, (i swear ive seen every giant monster, genetic enhanced, dinosaur expirement movie thats ever been made) and a comedy nut,

im not in a hurry to spend it, but im going in the morning, and i cant thinka **** to rent

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well with $300 you could rent one maybe two movies/games at blockbuster.
I suggest using the cards as paper weights.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
$300 will get you like 50 games/movies. so you would be there a while, picking out what you wanted.
and yea SM, they charge way too much for movies/games.

but i would go rent a bunch of action movies, along with some scifi stuff like you said. and definitly some comedy ones.

Best answers
Evil dead2, army of darkness, wax works 1&2, guyiver live action movies 1&2, History of the world part 1, Fist of the north star The movie *I saw the live action version of this on the shelf of a video store once never rented it thuo*, The day after, trimmer 1-3, I come in peace.

Thats all I can think of for now. Me and my buddy use to rent movies every week so I've seen tons of movies no one rents really.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man, too bad blockbuster doesn't have an adult section, $300 could get me through the weekend.

Retired
Best answers
the matrix! i'm sure you haven't seen it. it's about machines enslaving mankind!

:rolleyes:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
the matrix! i'm sure you haven't seen it. it's about machines enslaving mankind!

:rolleyes:
The dominatrix! Thats about enslaving man.... errr... :warning: :warning: :warning: :warning:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive watched the matrix too many times already, i could reenact that movie in my head for free at this point,

anyways i picked up the new LOK game, swat, a low budget monster movie called vicious, and jeepers creepers 2, and then i was out of ideas,

ill let ya know if i wasted the money after i watched/played them all,

Best answers
Rent Deep Impact, have it fall behind my TV, and not get it out until the returns fees add up to $300.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rent all the animes i "haven't" seen and all the games that look interesting. going home i'd be like, i got a week to play all these games. so i'd probably would just rent the anime movies. then i'd buy a couple of there used games that are usually in great condition. then if i had money left ofter, i'd periodicly 1 or 2 games each week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a ps2, budokai 2, and every anime tape they have

Best answers
Hopefull you won't find Defiance as a waste of money, my favorite game right now.
Rent some Army of Darkness and the season of Aqua Teens or Space Ghost, maybe some Family Guy too. That is if BlockBuster rents full-season DVDs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movies:
"Donnie Darko", "Equilibrium", "Resevoir Dogs", "Pulp Fiction", "The Recruit", "Me, Myself, and Irene", "Band of Brothers", "Man on the Moon", any bruce lee movie is cool, "The Big Lebowski", uhhhhhhh "The Ring" ( only if you're interested in having your soul scared away from you're dead cold body, no real good plot)

Games:
Tenchu.... Street Figher Alpha..... uhhh well I don't play many platform games.

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Movies:
"Donnie Darko", "Equilibrium", "Resevoir Dogs", "Pulp Fiction", "The Recruit", "Me, Myself, and Irene", "Band of Brothers", "Man on the Moon", any bruce lee movie is cool, "The Big Lebowski", uhhhhhhh "The Ring" ( only if you're interested in having your soul scared away from you're dead cold body, no real good plot)

Games:
Tenchu.... Street Figher Alpha..... uhhh well I don't play many platform games.

Amen Amen Amen...everyone thinks the ring is so good, but the plot sucks ass...it doesnt even make complete sense the ending was horrible...

Id rent all of Adam Sandler's movies, plus all five jay and silent bob movies, Clerks, Mallrats (my fav), Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Then I'd just rent every single game they have

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom