If you are reading this...

Best answers
...you are about to challenge yours truly in Fight Club!

Anyone have the guts to face me?

(Like anyone needs guts to face me...:D)

Best answers
I am tired of waiting for my other opoonent so lets see what you got. I accept

Best answers
(laughs) Never thought anyone would reply to this old thread. Since I was in demand of a Fight Club opponent, go ahead. Let's see whatcha got.

Now if only a ref would be so good as to appear...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I, Miroku, shall be ref. Venue is high school prom

A round of trash talking, followed by the best two of three rounds! Anime-styled battle, I want some intense action!

Best answers
(puts on his Naruto head protector)

See this? This is the symbol that shows I am a true Ninja. True, I am just a Genin (a rookie ninja) but I am still able to dish out some major pain! Come on, you wannabe, show me what you've got! I'll give back every bit of pain you dish out thousandfold!

Best answers
(errrr anime-styled? I hope I know what that is.... :p)

*puts on his Evil tribe uniform

Wannabe? look who is trying to act like a ninja. I true warrior knows that funny looking symbols mean nothing. It is pure skill, which is something you don't have my friend.

*Edit-Where the hell are you? start the fight already Snake ;/

*Second edit- ummmm... can we go already snake. You seem to be taking your time. :\

Best answers
(sorry for being so late... I have a terrible case of Naruto addiction)

Snake was slowly walking through the long hallway. He straightened his forehead protector while not losing his pace. He felt tense. It was a long time since he had been in battle... the last time he faced Hwoarang inside the Matrix, and had only barely claimed victory. He shouldn’t have gone this long without training… but it was too late now. He had challenged someone and an opponent had announced himself. Snake was foolish enough to accept his opponent, believing he could win regardless of the months of combat inactivity. He didn’t know much about his opponent, SSJFajita. He believed the lack of knowledge of his opponent was because there wasn’t much to know – Fajita was probably just a small-time warrior looking for a quick challenge. Well, it seemed Fajita got what he wanted. The question was if Snake was ready to face him. But the time for questioning was over. It was time to prepare himself for battle.

Snake finally reached the end of the hallway and stood before the doors to the large hall, where a school prom was currently in progress. Snake slowly reached for the doorknob and turned it. He opened the door and walked through. Snake closed the door and watched the events going on around him. Loud music was heard in the chamber. Numerous people were dancing to the beats. Those that didn’t dance were sitting ; some of them were enjoying a drink. No one seemed to notice Snake had entered. Snake stood firmly on the spot, patiently awaiting his opponent’s arrival.

Many minutes passed. The music kept pumping through the air like blood through an artery. Snake had planted himself on a chair and was still patiently waiting. His eyes were fixed on the windows at top of the back wall. More minutes passed…

CRASH!!!

The windows shattered loudly as someone came flying into the hall. The people stopped dancing and gazed at what was going on. Snake quickly got up and watched the event unfold. On the ground, in the center of the hall, he saw a figure, dressed in dark tribal clothing, crouched on the floor. Shards of broken glass were lying on the floor around him. The figure moved and got to his feet. He turned towards Snake. Snake knew who the figure was. It was Fajita.

Fajita looked Snake menacingly in the eye. Snake returned an equally hateful glare. “So we finally meet, you and I.”, Snake said. Fajita answered Snake’s words with a smirk. “Yes… I am honored to meet the man who defeated the great Hwoarang.”, Fajita said. “That must have been tough… no one had been able to beat him before.” Snake returned a smirk. “Yes… Hwoarang was a tough adversary indeed. But no opponent I have faced was easy at all… and I doubt you are any different.” Fajita smirked again. “We’ll see.”, he replied. Fajita slowly started moving towards Snake. Snake did the same.

The people around them watched the two warriors with eyes filled with fear and confusion. The warriors didn’t seem to care; they only had eye for each other. Snake reached into the bag tied to his leg and grabbed a kunai; he held his hand in the bag as he suddenly stopped moving. Fajita replied to Snake’s actions as he moved his hand towards Snake. He stretched out his index finger and pointed it at Snake. He too stood frozen at the spot. Snake got into an offensive stance, his hand still holding the kunai in the bag. The people in the hall were curiously watching the two warriors, wondering what was going to happen next. Second after second after horrifyingly tense second ticked away as the warriors were still frozen…

“YAAAH!” Fajita yelled and from his index finger a bright red beam was emitted and sped towards Snake with the speed of light. Snake showed extraordinary reflexes as he jumped aside. Immediately after dodging Fajita’s attack he firmly grasped the kunai in his hand and threw it towards Fajita. A loud explosion followed as Fajita’s beam hit the wall behind Snake; the people around them started screaming in panic and quickly made their way towards the exits. Fajita saw the kunai fly towards him and immediately flung over backwards to dodge it. As he looked towards the ceiling he saw Snake appear above him, reeling his arm backwards preparing to attack. Snake swung his glove-clad fist towards Fajita’s face; only to have it blocked by Fajita’s right arm. Snake was surprised by his opponent’s agility and speed; Fajita seemed to be equal to Snake. Fajita answered Snake’s attack with a swing of his fist, which got Snake in the stomach. Snake fell to the ground as Fajita attacked again.

Fajita swung his right leg towards Snake, which was blocked by Snake’s left arm. Snake quickly swung his fist at Fajita… but instead of smacking him to the ground, Snake’s fist passed right through Fajita. Fajita blurred and suddenly disappeared into thin air. Snake quickly jumped up high into the air and flipped backwards, dodging Fajita’s foot. While flying through the air, Snake reached into his bag and grabbed three shurikens which he flung towards Fajita below him. Fajita looked upwards in surprise and threw his hands into the air. He yelled and a large ball of energy was fired towards Snake. The shurikens flying towards Fajita were instantly vaporized; the ball flew towards Snake. Snake watched in horror as the ball got closer.

Fajita watched the scene with a large grin on his face. He knew Snake was helpless, flying through the air, unable to escape the energy ball. The energy ball drew closer… until finally it flew right through Snake’s chest! Fajita smiled. Snake looked unpleasantly surprised. He was suspended in the air for a while… until suddenly a loud “poof!” was heard and his body was enveloped by a large cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared, instead of Snake, a table was seen flying through the air, with a hole the size of Fajita’s ball in its center. Fajita didn’t know what was going on. Suddenly he felt a painful blow to the back of his head and he was launched towards the wall.

CRASH!!!

Fajita crashed into the wall and fell to the ground. Bits of brickwork and plaster followed him from where he had hit the wall. Fajita slowly got to his feet. In front of him stood Snake, who was miraculously unhurt. Fajita didn’t understand. He saw the ball of energy fly right through him! He should be deader than a doornail! Fajita felt himself getting angered. “How did you do that!?”, he angrily grunted to Snake. Snake proudly moved his eyebrows up and down. “That was a little technique we Shinobis call Kawarimi no Jutsu. It allows you to switch your body with a nearby object to make it seem like you were attacked and confuse your opponent, thus creating a chance to retaliate.”, Snake explained with a touch of pride in his voice. Fajita was angered, yet interested. So the rumors of the legendary Shinobi were true… and right now he was facing one in the flesh.

Fajita looked at Snake with a mixture of dread and interest. Suddenly Snake blurred and disappeared just as Fajita had a few minutes ago. “Behind you.” Fajita quickly turned around and was greeted by Snake’s fist which caught him right in the face. Fajita was sent flying towards the ground again. Snake cracked his knuckles and chuckled. “How pathetic. I was expecting a challenge… yet you sorely disappoint me.”, he said after which he cracked his knuckles again. Fajita let out a mocking chuckle which grew to a madman’s laughter. “You fool. You just don’t understand. I deliberately held back to see how skilled you were. And it seems I have to take some measures to keep up…”, he said as he got to his feet again.

Fajita turned around and faced Snake. He was grinning. Suddenly he tightly clenched his fists and started grunting, which quickly grew into screaming. An aura of energy enveloped Fajita. The room started to tremble as an incredible amount of energy was released from Fajita’s body. Fajita was screaming at the top of his lungs. He stretched out his arms until suddenly he swung them downwards. A sound similar to an explosion was heard and Fajita’s appearance suddenly changed… his hair turned to a golden color and stood on end. His eyes turned to a bright green. Snake was frozen at the spot, shocked at what was going on in front of him. His opponent was no mere human… he was a Saiya-jin. And not just any Saiya-jin… he was a Super Saiya-Jin!

Fajita laughed again. “Let’s get busy.”

Snake got into an offensive stance and prepared for the next round. Looks like he got a little more than he bargained for...

Best answers
(Hey, Snake just so you know… The evil tribe uniform is the one that Piccolo wears. That’s what it is called in Budokai)

ssj_fajita took a deep breath before he entered this room, while taking his time making the most minor adjustments to his cape and turban. He had never fought in these lands before and he knew not of what misery lay ahead of him. He just hoped that it wasn’t a mistake accepting the challenge.

The double doors pushed away from the enormous chi being created by Fajita as he entered the prom. He looked around for a moment to take in the view of people laughing, dancing, and thoroughly enjoying their time. When he saw the strangely shaped creature by the snack bar bending over the punch bowl he knew who it was. Fajita began to walk toward his opponent, paying no attention to the people who had now begun to whisper and point at him.
“It would be most wise of you Snake for you to stop your punch spiking so we can get our fists flying, ehh?” said Fajita menacingly
Snake stood up straight and replied in fearless tone, “Ahh, Fajita ever patient to become the latest fight club newbie fatality?” “You should not have been so naïve as to accept my open challenge.”
“Every great journey starts with on step,” Fajita replied with an icy tone as he put himself into a fighting stance, “Now stop wasting my time and fight!”

Right as Fajita finished his sentence the bottle that Snake had been holding was thrown by a burst of chi right as Fajita’s face. Instinctively Fajita brought up his hand and glass shattered all around is face causing him to close his eyes and leave him open for the an attack. The next thing he knew Snake was on him by charging into his stomach and battering him through a round table, which was situated behind Fajita where a group of people were sitting. Plates and glasses went everywhere as the force of the impact caused the table to snap in half. There Fajita lay in a pile of debris consisting of cake and bits of dishes with his opponent standing ominously above him with a satisfied smirk
Fajita had endured worse.
Wasting no time, Fajita cupped his two hands over his chest and shouted, “GENKIN BURAUNG.” A ball of crackling light erupted from Fajita’s hands and out towards Snake’s head. Snake turned his body sideways to the ball of energy and watched as it sailed past his and smashed through the ceiling to the night sky. Taking his chance to strike at his opponent’s distraction Fajita jumped up to meet his opponent eye to eye. Realizing this Snake turned around in hopes of putting up a defense, but it was too late. Focusing his chi into his lower body, Fajita pivoted on his left foot and brought his right foot in a 360 roundhouse to his opponent’s chest. The force of the kick sent Snake back to the long snack table from which he had been standing from only moments ago. Snake made full impact with the edge of the table and with a sickening thud caused it to turn over sending condiments flying and spilling them over him and the floor. Fajita steadily walked towards the wreckage of the table and his downed aggressor. By now the people in the prom who at first had paid no attention to these two peculiar dressed warriors had now formed a large circle around the brawl and were whispering in hushed tones to each other. Snake pulled a bowl of guacamole dip off his head and glared at Fajita.
Fajita glared back, “Don’t hold back on me Snake I know you can do better.”
Snake smiled and pulled a piece of paper from his pocket. Fajita instantly recognized the spell by the fire symbol written on the small piece of parchment
“Snake NO, not with all the people in here,” Fajita yelled!
But it was too late. Snakes eyes were filled with the bloodthirsty rage of a madman hell bent on winning by all costs. After two quick seconds of muttering a gigantic ball of fire leaped towards Fajita. For a moment he was baffled. Should he abandon the people around him and save himself or should he focus his energy on the ball of flames rushing towards him? Fajita smiled as the answer came to him. Closing his eyes and focusing for the briefest of a second he waited for the last second to make his move. Right at the moment when it seemed that Fajita would be turned to burnt powder, Fajita extended his arms and a flash of brilliant white light emanated from his entire body. The large ball of fire that had just been rushing towards him burst into tinier flames and caught fire the surrounding area. Now the two combatants were caught in mortal combat in there own fiery ring. The onlookers who had been watching this looked at the two madmen and began to pile out of the building. Snake looked with horror onto his opponent.
“Wa, wa, what was that,” said Snake in a frightful tone.
Fajita smiled, white crackles of electricity slowly tracing curves around his body, “I was hoping to get a sense of your style at first, but I must say I am impressed,” “Rarely is it that my opponents ever force me to bring out my true power like that,” said Fajita with menacing smile.
“You just wait,” Snake replied coolly.
Snake picked himself of the ground and glared at his challenger. Fajita was caught in the eye of his opponent and glared back. The trick worked for Snake. Caught off guard by maintaining eye contact with Snake, Fajita’s senses twitched and he looked towards the left of him to see a burning table being heaved at him by some tremendous energy. He mechanically back flipped to avoid the burning wreckage. The table swooped past him and came around for another pass. Fajita cupped his hands together and shouted at the table. The burning hulk exploded and sent burning splinters in all directions. Fajita then turned his attention at his opponent who was currently in the process of throwing another table at him. Fajita flipped over the table and right over his opponent’s head. Fajita attempted a drop kick on his opponent only to see Snake lean back and watch Fajita sail over his head. It was time for the melee. Both opponents were facing away from each other as they turned 180 degrees to meet each other face-to-face, fist-to-fist. The energy caused by their knuckles impacting caused a shockwave to resonate throughout the room and the surrounding flames to shoot even higher. Snake was the first to pull away by attempting a hit on Fajita’s left temple. Snake had underestimated his opponent’s speed and could not keep up as Fajita dodged the swing by throwing himself on the ground. On the ground, Fajita propped himself up on one arm and attempted to swing his legs at Snake to trip him up and bring him at ground level. Snake did a front flip over his opponent in order to dodge the attack at his legs. Fajita brought himself to his knees right as Snake landed and was trying to retaliate with a punch to the back of Fajita’s head. Fajita merely tilted his neck to the side and out of the fists path, while simultaneously grabbing the arm of his assailant. Fajita jumped up and lobbed his opponent into the surrounding flames. For a second it seemed as if Fajita had one the brawl, but it was a hope that quickly faded. Out of the flames like a demon from hell walked Snake ever so forebodingly at Fajita. Frustrated Fajita ran towards his opponent with Snake soon following. The two opponents met each other in the middle of the fiery ring and began to have a deadlocked fist hold. The two fighters grunted and groaned as they attempted to overpower each other. With chi levels rising Snake managed to pull Fajita towards him and knee him right in the gut. Fajita dropped to the ground and coughed up blood in a curled up fetal position.
“Poor Fajita, lose all your chi deflecting my fire blast?” said Snake in an icy tone “You should have just stuck with melee of you ever had any hope of winning.”
Fajita smiled and stood up. He began to take off his cape and turban and crack his knuckles.
“Well Snake it has been fun, but It is a tad bit hot in here why don’t I do us the favor and end this,” said Fajita in his lightest tone
Snake replied with a laugh, “Ha, you fool no one, why I cou-
Snake froze. Was that really Fajitas energy he has just felt as he was talking? The truth became all too clear as he realized who was standing right behind him realized with his face just inches away from the back of his head.
“Wa, how did you” said Snake confused?
“Fajita bent towards Snakes ear and whispered in an icy tone, “Now Snake, remember what I said about getting to know you first.” “It seems to be a waste of time to just kill your opponents without getting the chance to know them first,” Fajita continued coolly.
At the instance Fajita ended his sentence a blast of hot chi singed the back of the ninjas clothing and lobbed him across the room into a burning table. With a crackling crash the rookie ninja smashed through the burning debris. Sending ambers everywhere. Snake stood up again, wiping the blood from his lips and dusting himself off. Fajita smiled to himself. Maybe this open challenge wasn’t such a bad idea after all…

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... not bad.

Fajita, is there any way you could clean up the formatting of your next post? This one was a little hard to read and in the end helped do you in.

Snake, you've definately improved since you've started the fight club. And you've defeated Fajita in round one. Time for round two!

Best answers
I will be off in the snow with my school until next Saturday. I will accept defeat by default since I will not be able to respond to Snake's posts UNLESS he allows a postponing of the pwnage to when I get back. I await your judgement Snake.

Best answers
That's lame. I don't wanna win without putting up a fight first. We'll continue the pwnage when you get back!

(besides, my Naruto addiction was acting up again so I didn't feel like writing the second round anyways)

Best answers
I am back. Let's finish this.

(I respect your Naruto addiction, but don't challenge unless you intend to fight o_O)

Best answers
Snake and Fajita were motionless. Snake was in his offensive stance, ready to strike whenever provoked. Fajita was standing straight, grinning while an aura of blinding golden light surrounded his muscled body.

The two looked each other in the eye for many minutes. Snake was reluctant to move; now that Fajita had ascended into his Super Saiya-jin form, his speed should be going through the roof; and Snake already had trouble keeping up with his opponent in his normal form… Snake had to take similar precautions before attacking. He closed his eyes and moved his right hand in front of him, making the hand seal necessary to channel chakra, the energy used during Shinobi combat. Snake concentrated… he slowly channeled chakra into his legs… a circle of blue energy appeared at this feet and waved upwards into the air, like blue flames. Snake suddenly felt a blue fire in his legs…

NOW!

Snake finally made his move as he suddenly leaped forwards out of Fajita’s sight. Fajita moved with similar speed as he turned backwards and caught Snake reaching into his shuriken holder. Snake grabbed three shurikens and threw them in Fajita’s direction. Fajita was surprised by his opponent’s speed. He quickly dodged the shurikens as he jumped to the left. Snake followed as he reached for a kunai and clenched it firmly in his hand. He jumped towards Fajita and swung his hand, holding the kunai, towards his Super Saiya-jin adversary. Fajita was again surprised by his opponent’s speed; this time he was a little too slow as Snake’s kunai ripped through his cape and cut his back when Fajita tried to dodge the attack.

Snake turned towards Fajita, breathing heavily. Fajita turned towards his opponent as well. Snake felt tired; he had used a lot of chakra. But he had to keep going; no matter what, he was going to win… Fajita chuckled seeing his opponent had already lost so much energy. “Looks like you’re wearing yourself out, Snake. Why don’t you just give up already?”, Fajita said. “I seriously doubt you’ll be able to keep this up much longer. I, on the other hand, have quite some spark left in me…” Snake replied with a hateful glare in Fajita’s direction. Fajita grabbed his cape, dangling from his shoulders, yanked it off, and tossed it aside. “You’d be surprised how long I’m still able to last, Fajita.”, Snake said with a grin. He put his kunai back in the holder on his leg. “Let me show you a little something I learned from a certain Ninja I once met…” Snake stood up straight and focused. He put his hands together in front of his chest. Suddenly he moved his hands in front of his face, making a cross-shaped seal with his index and middle finger on both hands.

“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!”, Snake yelled.

Snake was enveloped in a smoke cloud once again, accompanied by another “poof!”. When the smoke cleared, suddenly hundreds upon hundreds of Snake clones materialized in the hall, surrounding Fajita. Fajita was stunned by the spectacle surrounding him, yet not intimidated. He grinned. “Is that the best you can do? Even if you sent a billion of these guys against me you’d still lose. I possess power the likes of which you’ve never seen before!”, he said. The clones stood ready to attack. “I remember the words of the legendary Hatake Kakashi.”, said Snake. “Those with the least talent often bark the loudest. And of course there’s that saying, “actions speak louder than words”, right?” Fajita didn’t look the least bit concerned. “I guess you’re right. Time to show you my words are true!”

Fajita screamed again. The aura surrounding him started pulsing even faster. The hall started shaking. Chairs and tables fell over. Snake and his clones moved backwards from Fajita a bit. The floor started to crack where Fajita stood. He screamed as the golden light grew brighter. Suddenly bright electrical sparks pulsed around Fajita. The energy released from Fajita was rippling the air like a hard wind. Suddenly Fajita threw his arms down and a huge shockwave was emitted from where Fajita stood. Snake and his clones were blown backwards; some clones poofed out of existence as they hit a wall or other obstacle. The army of Snakes got to their feet and observed their transcended opponent.

Snake swallowed nervously. His eyes were wide open in shock. Fajita had transformed again… now he was at Super Saiya-Jin level 2. Fajita was right. Even with all of his clones Snake was gonna have a hard time to defeat him. Fajita grinned at Snake. Every few seconds raw electricity ran across Fajita’s body. He chuckled softly and said “You see? I told you I had quite some spark left in me.”

Snake and his army stood motionless. Then suddenly, without warning, Fajita stormed towards Snake. Snake’s clones all simultaneously reached into their weapon holders and grabbed a kunai. The clones stormed towards Fajita. Snake himself stood motionless, watching Fajita coming towards him. Fajita ignored the army that came for him and swung his fist towards Snake. The clones got closer with every second. Snake moved his arms to block Fajita’s incoming attack…

But he was too slow. Fajita’s fist caught him right in the face. Snake went flying backwards towards a table. The clones attacked Fajita with their kunai. Fajita quickly jumped upwards, dodging the sharp blades. The clones looked at Fajita for a second, hanging in the air. Then they all threw their kunai towards the mighty Super Saiya-Jin. A rain of sharp metal points came closer to Fajita with every second. Fajta didn’t move a muscle. Snake had gotten to his feet and watched Fajita’s impending doom.

The kunai all hit their target. Fajita looked like a flesh pin cushion hanging in the air. He then fell to the ground. But for some strange reason he didn’t seem to be affected by the sudden mass of metal protruding his flesh… Fajita suddenly released a high amount of energy and the kunai inside his body trembled. He screamed and suddenly the kunai flew out of his body, shooting towards the clones in front of him. Several were unpleasantly surprised by a sudden kunai in the chest and vanished in a cloud of smoke. Fajita stretched out his arms in front of him and charged an attack. He fired several blasts of energy at the remaining clones. The clones tried to dodge Fajita’s onslaught, but were too slow and all vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Snake saw a chance to attack, now that Fajita was occupied with the clones. Snake concentrated and channeled his chakra. He then rushed towards Fajita, jumped, and took Fajita down with a hefty kick on the cheek. Fajita fell to the floor, surprised by the sudden attack. As he fell, he grabbed Snake’s leg, and swung him towards the floor. Snake quickly reacted with a couple of hand seals and suddenly was enveloped in a smoke cloud, accompanied by the familiar “poof”. When the smoke cleared, Snake was gone. Fajita quickly got to his feet and surveyed his surroundings.

Suddenly he was surprised by Snake, as he came from behind and grabbed Fajita’s right arm, after which he put a kunai to Fajita’s throat. Fajita didn’t move. Snake looked at Fajita with a murderous glance. “It’s over.” He whispered.

Best answers
Fajita stood there menacingly glaring at Snake. He would be having to fight to his full potential now. In all of his conflicts he had never met an opponent who could match him like this. And he was going to see to it that he would never have to again…

Fajita was across the room staring right at Snake in the eye. It was his time for the first move. With a rush of chi Fajita kicked off the ground and went flying at Snake. Snake responded with kicking off the ground and headed head-to-head at Fajita. Right at the point of impact Snake reached out with his kunai in an attempt to decapitate his charging foe. Expecting this, Fajita twisted around the swiping blade, but not before elbow dropping Snake in the back and onto the ground. Snake’s body immediately slammed into the wooden floor below him, leaving a large hole where his head had made contact and broken splinters lying everywhere.

Fajita landed a few feet away and attempted to finish his opponent while he was still on the ground. Fajita twisted his body sideways to Snake and cupped his hands together while saying "KAME”… Snake began to stir and stood up… Fajita’s whole body was tense as he now realized that his opponent had recovered faster than he had expected from the last attack… "HAME,” Fajita said a little louder than before… Now Snake was charging at Fajita, kunai in hand. Fajita knew he had no choice and could only hope that his attack would hit its mark. With sweat pouring into his eyes from the massive concentration Fajita let loose with everything he had… “HAAA!!” When the massive blue beam erupted from Fajita’s hand Snake couldn’t have been more than 5 feet away from him and it seemed that he would win. But he couldn’t have been more wrong. Right as it seemed that the beam of blue light would incinerate Snake a puff of smoke replaced the ninja. Now, to Fajita’s horror there were four Snakes charging at him, two at each side.

With what little energy he had left Fajita attempted to focus his chi into a barrier in between him and the blades. When the copies of Snake slashed down, Fajita felt four stinging sensations erupt all around his body. Clearly the shield hadn’t worked as well as he had hoped. “Enough,” Fajita screamed! A monstrous flash of yellow light erupted from Fajita’s body. Windows were shattered and tables were slammed into the wall as Fajita let loose with all his fury. The four Snakes that had been standing by Fajita and attempting to drive their kunais into him were immediately thrown across the room. Fajita took a deep breath and looked at were his opponent was lying.

“You need to pull yourself together Snake if you hope to ever beat me,” Fajita smiled menacingly.
“Don’t count me out yet, Fajita, I have only showed you a few of my skills,” replied Snake with a smile.
“Kirigakure no Jutsu,” yelled Snake.

At that moment a white mist began to envelope Fajita. He began to panic as the laughter of his opponent reverberated all around him like an echo.

“Poor Fajita, can’t hit what you can’t see,” said Snake in a foreboding tone.
“Stop your foolish tricks and come fight me Snake,” Fajita replied aggressively.

Right as Fajita finished his sentence he felt a sharp pain right above his eyebrow. Fajita yelped in pain as he felt the kunai slice into his temple. Right as his opponent had hit him Snake disappeared back into the mist.
“Come back here and fight,” yelled Fajita.
“With pleasure,” answered Snake

The moment Snake finished his sentence Fajita thought he was on fire. All over his body Snake was coming through the mist and slicing into his cloak and skin. Soon he was covered with small slices and bleeding profusely. With his consciences fading Fajita began to concentrate on the location of his opponents chi… THERE!! Fajita stepped back on his right foot as hard as he could and brought his elbow back with full force. Fajita was rewarded with a loud grunt and something soft making contact with his elbow. With his opponent out of balance the mist disappeared and Fajita turned around to stare Snake in the eye only inches apart.

Snake immediately brought his kunai back over his head in an attempt to pull off a finishing blow. A white aura began to envelope Fajita as Snake brought down the kunai, which Fajita blocked with his finger just inches away from his face.
“What level of super-saiyan is this” said Snake in a mortified tone?
“I am no saiyan Snake101 I am the WhiteDevil,” yelled Fajita back at Snake!!

Fajita brought the finger that was holding the kunai in a sweeping arc across his face causing his adversary causing Snake to lose his grip and send the weapon skidding across the floor. Fajita brought the same hand he was using to block Snake’s kunai with all the way back behind him into a fist and let loose in an uppercut making contact with Snake’s chin. Snake rocketed off the ground and into the air. Fajita followed his opponent up and met him in mid-air. Fajita brought his two fists back behind his head and slammed down on Snake’s stomach. The ninja now was freefalling towards the ground. But not before Fajita had followed Snake and met him on the ground with an uppercut. Snake’s whole body convulsed as it hit Fajita’s fist right before making contact with the ground. Snake lay there on the ground, in a fetal position, moaning to himself. Fajita straitened his arm out at Snake and brought the palm of his hand up to face Snake. Snake looked up and recognized with horror what his opponent was about to do.

“You are weak,” said Fajita coldly.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy crap, I'm sorry for doing this a week late guys... I just recieved your PM about the fight today...

SSJFajita, good job, you improved this round and it shows. You took round two!!!

Time for round three!

Best answers
Well... I'm sorry to say this, but I'm afraid I'll have to forfeit. There's just so much taking up my time right now that I can't spare the time to write for this anymore. Sorry Fajita. I hope we can continue this someday in the future.

Best answers
ARGHHH!!! PM me when you get another chance to fight! I want blood I want a fight. I will go off and start another fight. :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom