If i may ..

Best answers
Can i make some suggestions .. after some hard long playing of this mod i think the following things would help the game along :

when u go super sayian .. they yell but then it stops for like 2 seconds whilst their still changing .. i think the should yell from start to finish with no stops.

More melle combinations .. im starting to get pissed with people constantly booting me for 6 across teh map :\

The kamehameha should start as a small ball in his hands with beams of light shining out .. cos right now theres nothing there when the kame ??

i understand that this is still beta 1.0 .. but i like to know i helped if i have helped atall with these suggestions ..

Zechs ..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark-Goku
The kamehameha should start as a small ball in his hands with beams of light shining out .. cos right now theres nothing there when the kame ??
it does do that

Best answers
must be the pc i was using ..

also i would like to add 1 word ... BROLLY

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the problem with the transformation sounds is that when you first transform the sound matches up perfectly to the transformation effect but then after that the more power you get the shorter and shorter the transformations become.

So it's hard to have a sound for every interval of transformations.

ESF is a dbz based mod. Which does not include gt or movies. So that would rule Brolli out.

Best answers
fair enough .. i dont mean to **** on ur pallet this is an awsome mod .. i just like to help u out with some suggestions :)

Best answers
!!! when i charge up kamehame its just a big lightball, no stuff coming out or other effects....

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still can't fathom why someone would want to be Brolli. He can't zanzoken, and he's too slow to avoid large blasts or catch opponents in melee. He only has like 2 attacks anyway. Regardless, he would make a good bot, but not a good villain.

Best answers
Sonic I have to ask... have you ever watched Movie 8? True he doesn't have many attacks that we have seen but he isn't to slow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
it does do that
nope Hibiki ... maybe for you (and for me ;)

it's just a small KI ball inside your hands ...

do you remember in A2.0 ??? when Goku charges a KHH ??? that's what he meant ... ;)

Originally posted by Majin Krillin
Sonic I have to ask... have you ever watched Movie 8?
have you ever watched Movie 10 ??? or Movie 11 ???
they're all Brolly movies ;) ... but that's not important ...
they won't add any movie char in ESF

PS: Colgetto, can you smaller your sig a lil bit ???

Best answers
ive watched all the movies .. and im telling u brolli is sumthing special .. he owns all the z fighters and trashes vegetta and picallo

Best answers
hey´s REALLY something special,hes pure evil, and even the kamehameha of goku cant stop him...but i wonder if he would unbalance the game?

Best answers
you know everyone always says this is a DBZ mod not movies, but really, lets take a second to think...the names of these movies...could it be...DBZ movie 1-12...I believe that the name of these movies include DBZ...so wouldn't that make them a part of DBZ? Why I believe it would...but then again im just some stupid person (Notice the dripping sarcasm)

Best answers
I don't know some of the movie characters would be okay but most of them just don't seem important. Brolly's the exception but he wouldn't be good in the game. He has transformations, but no moves and if in game he wouldn't be Brolly. Hes got this awkward fighting style and wierd beams. Without them he just isn't Brolly.

This kinda dosn't have to do with him in the game but while I'm typing, I don't understand why everyone thinks Brollys so strong. He was probably weaker than Perfect Cell. I mean Gohan beat Brolly without even going ssj2. (Granted he had alittle help from Goten and Trunks, and Goku might have been there) and yes even though he was fast he was like a USSJ fast.

Also many of the movies have huge plot holes and such, that makes it all very confusing and give little chance for characters to grow, so most Movie characters just would not fit into esf just by the lack of material on them.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
Sonic I have to ask... have you ever watched Movie 8? True he doesn't have many attacks that we have seen but he isn't to slow.

Yes, I've seen them. It was a while back though... I don't remember him zanzokening. He can swoop, but he doesn't do it often enough, and when he does he still looks slower than the Z fighters. His size alone reduces his speed, and drastically cuts his agility. Since agility can't really be reproduced in ESF, they'd just have to cut his speed a little more anyway, and he's be slow again.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I know the movies are titled DBZ and what not, but they do not contribute to the weak plot of DBZ in any way, take Movie 8 for instance, it supposedly takes place in the days of rest during the cell games, but Goku and Gohan are not in control of SSJ and Gohan has his old outfit on, that is one of many examples ;)

Best answers
But regaurdless...if you want to argue the point of it not following the story, then why put cell and frieza in, they are dead...that doesnt follow the story, im just saying there are some really good things from the movies that could be used, I don't understand why people have to simply shut them off because they weren't shown on tv...doesnt really make sense, they are DBZ even if they don't fit the plot line of the series completely...

Best answers
There are no characters that could really be used in the game from the movies. None have the moves or transformations to really make it. Nor do any of them really fit into the story of the series and none of them were important(Except for Garlic Jr.).
The only ones with the trans are Brolly and Cooler and niether of them fit into the game. They would have to completly rework Brolly's character to get into the game and Cooler is just another Frieza, with one move.
Well no new characters should be added untill the transes and the new melee system are in anyway. I don't mind the movies I just think that none of the characters would be feasible in esf. Except of course for Garlic Jr. but he was in the show too, and I still don't think he should be in anyway.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dark-Goku
Can i make some suggestions .. after some hard long playing of this mod i think the following things would help the game along :

when u go super sayian .. they yell but then it stops for like 2 seconds whilst their still changing .. i think the should yell from start to finish with no stops.

More melle combinations .. im starting to get pissed with people constantly booting me for 6 across teh map :\

i understand that this is still beta 1.0 .. but i like to know i helped if i have helped atall with these suggestions ..

Zechs ..
Evil_Trunks has already addressed the yelling transformed suggestion... The kamehameha is good as it is now, it lets you be a little strategic by holding the charge right below the minimum ki line... And for the melee suggestion, I've heard that it will be great when they do change it around and the such...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom