Ice Man, . . . YOU'RE NEXT!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive you asked me to mix it up with you one more time . . . I am ready, are you?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A shock of excitement surged through my body when i saw your thread.

I am ready.

-=Edit=-
Sorry for the 3 days of yoru wait. I didn't notice the thread untill now.

-=Edit Again=-
Can we get a ref XD

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for the two days of wait. I didn't notice the thread until it was pointed out to me :p

Your venue is a an abandoned ghost city. Think old west meets New York City. Decrepit skyscrapers and the works.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba stood atop the nameless, forgotten skycraper, hanging with one arm off the antenna so he could lean forward and survey the dark streets below. In the distance he felt a not inconciderable power, roaming the streets, silently and stealthily.

The admin's eye's began to glow and he lept into the darkness of the place of dead dreams and shattered lives.

<HR>

You are not ready, prepare for annihiliation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iceman walked along the dark alley of the ruble that was sat aside by the abandoned city. He noticed that someone was lurking in the shadows and began to walk cautiously. He heard a rock skip across the ground as if it had fallen from its last position. He paused and listened, and began to attack.

hey... ima post my stuff within the next 24 hours. sorry for the short delay. but ima need to pull it all out to face you. and time is precious in this battle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a night of the full moon. A moon in which shined through the dark gray clouds and gave off light to the abandoned city. It was so quiet that you can hear the wind motion itself along the nights air. No this was no ordinary night, but a night that would change each fighters life forever.

A man that stood at seventy one inches and seemed to weight about one hundred and forty seven pounds began walking along the abandoned city. This was a man that wore his hair in a ponytail with banes from the front. He wore a trench-coat like outfit the drifted down to the elevation of his ankles. With a cold look in his eyes, he began examining the area, watching out for those who would jump out and attack him just for trespassing. His footsteps sent off a louder sound than it should due to the inactivity of the area. Even ninjas couldn’t stealth its way throughout the city. He looked ahead and saw what stood before him. Shadows of buildings, light poles with busted lights, run-down buildings, abandoned cars such as station wagons, Pontiacs, and normal everyday cars. He could not make out the color or figure of the buildings. To his eyes, they all seemed to be just black. In fact, if it wasn’t for the moon, he wouldn’t be seeing anything at all.

He began walking further and heard a low "whoosh" throughout the air. "Humph, 10 minutes before entering this area and I already have company." Being cautious about every step he is taking, he began to focus all his attention to his ears until he came to a complete stop. "Stop hiding and come out, if you're going to attack me, do it as a man and not a coward." With those words, another shadow appeared in the distance to his left. His footsteps began to get louder which followed by his laughter. "You shouldn't have came here. Now you're never going back. Your life belongs to me now" said the mysterious man. His size was huge compared to his enemy. This man stood at 6'6" and 276 pounds of solid muscle. He had no hair yet a skin of green. He wore an attire of black leather duster, dark mirrored sunglasses, leather pants and boots. This is rather an unusual fighter who would seem to get the upper hand on his enemy. A voice that would resemble one of the wrestler "Goldberg" was heard in the distance, and these words followed. "Tell me who you are". "I'm Iceman" responded the man in the coat. "What brings you here?" questioned the muscle based fighter. "I'm a wanderer, a loner if you will. I go searching place to place for food and shelter. This place was just along my path." answered Iceman. "And your path has just come to an end" responded Cucumba as he reached in his back pocket and pulled out the handle of what seemed to be his famous "ban saber" as he calls it. His footsteps picked up speed which gave off his presence as he pressed the button on the handle. A green light ignited a small radius around him as he continued charging to the fighter.

Along the way, he kicked up a medium sized rock towards Iceman who caught it with ease. Without any effort, he sent the rock back to the muscle man who sliced it in half with his saber. Not slowing down at all, he continued to make his way towards his enemy. Iceman seemed to remain motionless, his eyes was in a cold slanted look as the green beast let out an overhand swing. With the humoring sound of energy mixing with the wind, a loud "king" was heard that rumbled the area. The vibration of the force caused small buildings to crumble around the fighters. The ground beneath them began to shake and began to resemble a small earth-quake moving throughout the area. Roads cracked, old windows shattered, and cars was blown due to the force of the attack. The smoke began to fade away in the nights air and the fighters began to see themselves again. Cucumba smirked at what he saw. What stood before him was a man half his size who blocked his attack with a single katana. "You're fast kid, you seemed to pull that katana out and block my attack in a matter of seconds. But I'm afraid that your toy is no longer of use." That moment, the top half of the katana separated from itself and dropped onto the concrete. "Tisk.. damnit" sounded Iceman.

All concentration left Iceman as he saw his priceless weapon shatter in just one attack. "Haha weakling". With those words, Cucumba bent his hind leg downwards and sent a kick into his enemy's chest that sent him into the air. In an instant, the green beast vanished in the wind and re-appeared behind Iceman. He followed up with a kick to the small fighters back, sending him back into the other direction. He vanished yet again and appeared to the side of Iceman and delivered an elbow to his head that sent him into the building just to the side of him. Iceman's body bounced off the wall and before Iceman was to reach the ground, Cucumba charged at him, grabbed his head, and pushed it inside the building. With his grip on lock, he began running down the sidewalk while dragging Iceman's head inside the building, leaving an indented trail from his starting position. You could hear the building cracking, and Iceman's flesh tearing upon the structure. He must have been running for at least 45 seconds as the helpless fighters clothes began to tear off on the building. Then suddenly, the greenish muscle fighter came to a complete stop at the stop sign and tossed Iceman's body into the building across the street from him.

The smoke began to clear from the impact of attack. Cucumba began to chuckle at his opponent for his poor display of strength. "Hahaha, a minute and a half fight and you're out. In fact, you never even touched me." Cucumba began walking towards the ruins he has left with his opponent's carcous. His face turned from an expression of laughter, to one of confusion when he saw that Iceman's body was no longer there. There is a long pause before either fighter has made any form of movement. Cucumba turned and noticed that the rocks around him began to swirl. "Hm, a trick? Heh, I’m not the one for games, boy!" The rocks picked up speed while Cucumba questioned the fighters whereabouts. Quickly, Iceman appeared in the air, twirled his body in a rapid rate, and sent out kicks to Cucumba’s face which resembled Ryu's Tatsumaki Senpukyaku. The attack sent his opponent into the air, but to no advantage as he came to a stop and continued to levitate off the ground. His coat ruffled in the wind along with his other attire. Even though the attack didn't do much damage, he managed to knock off the fighters glasses which revealed his eyes. Eyes which will make a normal man have nightmare's for weeks. With a tint of green that gleamed in the night, he turned and looked back at the cold one with a stare that struck fear in his Iceman's heart. Iceman back-flipped his way from the admin and returned to his normal stance.

And there he stood. His coat torn which revealed scars beneath it. Blood poured from out his forehead and went down to his chin. His breathing wasn't steady, nor his mind. Memories of Cucumba's attack continued to roam through his head. "How can someone possess that much strength. It's not human. He's not human. He has a skin of green for sake. Look at his eyes, I've never seen anything like it. Heh, and I thought my eyes were weird." Cucumba flew towards Iceman at blazing speeds and threw out a straight punch that was easily side stepped by Iceman. They both began to exchange combinations of blows, blocks, and evasions with no signs of letting up. For a large fighter, Cucumba was quiet skilled in Tai Kwon Do and kept up with Iceman's speed of Ninjitsu. Punch after punch, kick after kick, they both turned the town of complete silence, to loud booms. Combining his speed and swiftness, Iceman dodged his way to Cucumba's ban saber, turned in a 360 while igniting it, and swung upwards, cutting the admin from the left side of his waist, all the way up to his right shoulder.

Iceman jumped back and landed on one knee to get away from his enemy. He began to breathe heavily and watched as blood poured from out Cucumba's chest. "No food in 2 days. I can't keep this up for much longer. Especially againts a fighter like him." Cucumba stared angrily at his chest that oozed blood onto his pants and boots. "Now's my chance. If i can, a kick should be good enough to send him into the corner store behind him. He's not paying attention so now's my chance." Iceman dropped the saber, bounced off his back leg and charged at Cucumba. Time seemed to slow down, and the only thing in his eyes was Cucumba getting bigger and bigger on every step he took. He launched himself into the air, but before he could let out a kick, Cucumba leaped after him, grabbed him by the neck and twirled in a 180 motion. He place Iceman's body on the wall of the corner market and smirked as he had his opponent in his grasp. With his hand still around Iceman's neck, he drew back a punch to dismantle his enemy's face. But he changed facial expressions yet again and saw that Iceman's eyes turned from black to red. "Hahahahaha... I... *cough*.. I got... I got you.... in my grasp. Now You're going to figure out what it feels like to suffer in the world of the underground moon." said Iceman in a confident tone. Everything around Cucumba turned red, but quickly turned back to normal. "What! How.. di... did he? *Cough*... no-one can.. break this" said Iceman while trying to catch his breath from Cucumba's grasp. "As you can see, my eyes aren’t normal. And I heard about your little technique, so you wont be able to use it this time punk! Say goodbye!" Cucumba drew back his fist again, looking to punch Iceman in the face, crushing his skull for good...

-=sorry for taking too much time. but it seems as if ur taking ur time as well so i guess you arent mad lol=-

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The wind howled throughout the abandoned city. Power had been gone for a long time, thus the electric lights that once breathed neon lit life into the air had grown lifeless and broken. The sky above was angry, lightning struck in the clouds, and the hot and thick air reverberated with the thunder that followed. It was as if the gods were still angry with man here, and deigned strike any mortal brave enough to walk the streets below. The roads were dark in the shadow of the megalithic reminders of dead dreams; the fingers of man, scratching the heavens.

And in this place of solitude where there was once abundance, two warriors drew closer to one another, not unlike moths to the flames. Thunder rumbled overhead, and heralded a violent storm.

Cucumba walked with measured strides, his coat whipping in the wind and dust of this occursed place. The Green Devil's heavy foot falls reverberated in the deep steel and glass canyons of the ruined city. Finally, Cucumba came to a large intersection where vehicles lay dormant after years of disuse. In the distance, he saw the source of the power he was looking for: a shadowy outline of a familiar fighter.

"I'm back Cucumba, and this time, it will be different."

"A drop of water will fall differently every time on the same path down a mountain . . . difference does not ensure victory, as all fights will be different," calmly intoned the Admin. "At the end of the day, it will not matter; we will fight, we will bleed, and one of us will loose, perhaps both of us."

The wind blew up a cloud of dust between them, and spiraled it angrily into the air.

"Enough of your talk . . . "

Ice Man sprung into action, the pain in his scars from his last battle with the jade behemoth spurring him into high gear. Ice Man caught a momentary look on the face of the ancient horror; an unhinged and bemused smile. Undaunted, the smaller fighter continued his assault, and dodged quickly to the admin's side. He wound up and launched a chambered punch at the admin, kicking up rooster tails of dust as he went.

To his utter astonishment, the Admin matched his increased speed with ease, moving his massive hand to block the incoming blow. Ice Man aborted his attack. Using the block as a springboard, and moving around the admin again, fast enought to blur normal vision. He finally chose his target, and aimed for the admin's neck with a hooking kick. The mighty Cucatoth shifted his weight and dodged to the outside of Ice's gaurd, and then quickly launched a punch at the smaller fighter's back.

Ice Man rolled his torso, and arched his back, allowing the punch to glide safely over him. From this position, Ice Man knew that Cucumba could easily land a killing blow. He moved fast, leaning all the way back while the Jade Behemoth's arm was at full extension, and finally kicking at the admins face as he rounded off to standing position. Cucumba watched the kick come, and rolled out of the way violently, landing on all fours.

Ice could not waste this opportunity.

The Nin ran with all of his might, leaping onto the massive arm of the Admin, and from there unleashing a terrible shining wizard knee kick. Green blood spurted into the air, and hung as the impossibly fast Ice Man capitalized on his opening. The smaller competitor attacked rapidly, striking the Admin from many different directions, never in a pattern and landing each blow with surgical precision while the admin remained stunnned. The temples, ears, jaw, and nose were all attacked viciously, even the admin's collar bones were struck in the furious torrent of blows. Under the duress of assault, the jade behemoth could do nothing but lul with every blow, his head rocking violently like a spring loaded trap. Ice Man prepared the finishing strike, the coup de gras, and lept into the air, chambering a spinnning jumping side kick. Then he saw the Admin staring at him from the corner of his eye . . . and the jade behemoth's pupils narrowed.

The kick fired like a rocket into the space where the admin's face once was, and hit nothing but air. The green devil seized Ice Man's leg by the ankle and spun him violently in a circle, overcomeing his momentum as if he were nothing more than paper. At the apex of the second circle, Cucumba let go and hurled Ice Man into the skyscraper to the right. Ice Man threw his weight forward and spun so his legs would touch first, and gathered the neccessary chakra to stay glued to the surface. The impact had cratered the steel ribs of the building, and bursted the four inch thick glass, yet Ice Man was relitively unharmed save for some slashes from the shattered glass.

The debris rained down on the city street, accompanied by a cloud of choking dust, obscuring the Nin from the mighty Admin. Ice Man launched through the cloud, using Cucumba's chakra to guide him to his target. He unleashed a mighty flying side kick, but the admin had been waiting for him, and sidestepped the blow. Both fighters quickly spun to face one another.

Much to Ice Man's dismay, Cucumba was holding a bus and bringing it to bear. The Nin tried to roll underneath it, but the vehicle was moving far to fast, and caught the smaller competitor square in the face. Cucumba roared with the exertion, and swung the bus into a high arc, sending the helpless defender high into the air. Ice Man felt his face peel off the advertisement panel, and felt himself floating. Cucumba tossed the bus to the side, and lept at Ice Man, hoping to catch him where he was falling. Ice Man, bounced off the side of a billboard, and right into Cuc's grip.

The admin smiled, "All too easy . . ."

The Green Devil hoisted Ice Man on his shoulders, and took a wide step while twisting his waist. Ice Man's eyes opened in terror, and the scars he carried from his wounds burned in anticipation of the move that had crippled him in their last fight. Ice Man felt the admin twist with tremendous force and push him off the Jade Behemoth's shoulders, and knew that in a split second, he would be torn asunder once again.

However, many, many months were spent thinking on the possible counters of this particular manuever.

Ice Man quickly rammed a Kunai into the Admin's shoulder, halting his downward and spiral momentum. The Nin jumped off and flipped back a few feet, gasping for air. "Never again, you hear me, NEVER," shouted Ice Man through labored breaths.

"We shall see, Jounin."

"That's ANBU squad, thank you very much. Lumbering vegetable."

Cucumba smiled, and crouched into a fighting stance, the first he had assumed since the fight began. That's it, show me how you have improved, proove your worth to me and I will show you heights of power you never imagined, mused the Admin to himself. Show me your power, proove that I'm right."

The admin launched himself at Ice Man, his speed and force so great that the pavement beneath buckled from the force gliding over it. It was as if the asphalt had sampled the awesome power above it and had recoiled from the sheer terror of it. Ice Man felt like he was moving through molasses, and knew that he would not be able to dodge the awesome display of speed he simply thought was impossible.

I have no choice, thought Ice Man, I must use it or he will end it now.

Cucumba watched Ice close his eyes and open them again; and he saw that Ice Man had summoned his cursed eye technique: the curse of the Ice.

Cucumba slid to a stop, transfixed for only a moment, then he laughed. "You will have to do alot better than cheap mind assaults to beat me."

Ice Man's jaw dropped, how did he escape the Curse of the Mind?

"I am no mere mortal human, and this technique is useless on the mad old one."

With that, Cucumba began to summon enourmous amounts of ki in his hands. Ice Man could feelt the evil chakra flowing through Cucumba like a typhoon squeezing through a mousehole . . . how strong was the Green Devil? The admin roared as his hands began to blur and shake.

"Resonating Shadow Fist!"

Cucumba slammed a strike home on the awed Ice Man, who blocked the blow at the last moment with a sturdy x block. Despite the stopping of the physical blow, Ice Man felt the chakra blast through him, and felt his spine and the back of his ribs absorb the full brunt of the strike.

Ice Man collapsed to his knees, blood spurting from his mouth, as the back of his jacket was torn assunder from the dissapating Ki. His eyes were wide open in terror.

"Was that all you had? Or shall I destroy you now."

". . . It's not over yet . . . by a . . . long shot."

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man, I've reffed several of your fights, and it almost brings a tear to eye with how much you've improved. But it wasn't enough to take this round :(.

One of my favorite perks of reading Cuc's writing is his mastery of imagery. For instance, his description of the city made it much more menacing than Icey's.

Round One goes to OGB!

continue on fighters!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man slowly straightened, despite, or perhaps because of, the greivious wounds inflicted by pickled one. Blood trickled from his mouth, left over debris from his injured lungs.

"Show me then . . . ," barked the Admin. "Show me just how determined you are to prove your worth."

Ice Man reached deep inside himself, and found rage to mix with his chakra.

"I'll show you, I'll show everybody . . . "

The world slowed down once again for the power of one who can shape destiny, and this time even Cucumba was caught in the wake. In the time it took the admin's smile to die away, the Nin was already airborn, an explosion of dust and debris beneath him. The ANBU member slammed into the Jade Behemoth fist first, knocking the admin clean off his feet. The Nin could not afford to stop, or slow down, in the slightest. He continued his attack, alternating hands and feet, aiming sometimes for the midsection and sometimes for the head. In the blur of blows, Ice Man saw Cucumba's jacket flying apart.

It was breaking up into little black winged demons without faces . . . in fact, Cucumba was breaking up too.

The replacement technique, puzzled Ice Man.

In the dark skies, the creatures spread out and darted to the four winds, dancing with the lightning and loosing their horrible shreiks in the thunder. Ice Man quickly felt around for the jade behemoth's massive Chakra but couldn't locate it.

This was bad, and he knew it, Cucumba was too dangerous of an opponent to lose track of. How can he do this, his Chakra is too massive to hide.

Partly on instinct, partly because he knew he was going to be attacked, Ice Man dodged out of the way. Cucumba slammed his massive fist into the faded paint of the street just as the Nin vacated the area. The ground buckled and gave, and the crater rippled out in the asphalt causing the cars to jump from their resting places. The hellish cacaphony resonated in the empty city. Ice Man watched in horror . . . he knew Cucumba was strong, but this strong?

Cucumba smiled with that unhinged smile again, and blurred into a leap, catching up to Ice Man in no time at all. Ice Man scrambled to defense, and narrowly redirected Cucumba's lethal round house kick. The Nin lept away by pushing off of the admin's leg. Using his Chakra to cling to a building face, he looked over his shoulder to see another glass and steel monstrosity. Cucumba followed his own trajectory, and landed on the face of another building, an old decrepit bank, complete with gargoyles. The admin grinned again, and lept into the air, transforming once again into the horrid swarm. Ice acted once again on instinct, knowing that the Green Devil could come from only one direction. He flipped up and into a tight loop, crashing down on the admin's back as he appeared.

"NOW IT'S MY TURN," roared Ice Man.

The Nin began to mercilessly pound the admin with his fist, aiming for the small of the back and back of the head. After falling 20 stories, the admin's body fell face first through the street, and into the abandoned subways. Ice jumped off at the last moment, pulling on the chakra in his feet untill he stuck to the ceiling. He observed the debris patiently, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike and end this as he had planned. Cucumba waded out of the smoke and dust, wobbling and shaking his head, with a cut in his forehead.

Ice Man charged in, doing a front handspring and gluing himself with chakra to halt his momentum on the second handspring.

"WINDBREAKER!"

He twisted his arm, and torqued his waist, nailing Cucumba with a chain of vicious kicks as he began to spin. Then he dropped low, sweeping out the wounded admin's legs. The ancient spam bane hung in the air but a moment before being kicked skyward by a powerfull spinning back kick. Cucumba grunted from the pain, and tried to right himself, only to be caught about the waist by the ANBU member. Before the green devil could react, he was driven head first into a cab, from a hundred feet in the air.

"That, you bastard, was my Ice Shaker, how did it feel?"

The car blasted off the ground in response. Cucumba's body was glowing with energy, and the chakra Ice Man saw, was flowing into a collumn of writhing spectral tentilces, comeplete with a starry whirlpool of space. In the dark shadows of the green devil's brow, Ice Man could see that his glasses had been knocked loose. And in that darkness, the Nin could see glowing points of hate embedded in a sea of madness . . . such was the image of Cucumba's gaze.

"Since you are so insistant, I will show you a glimpse of the real me," threatened Cucumba. "I am not from the stars, but the places between them, I am the madness that once clouded the world and danced in the chaos of the old ones who were, who are, and who will be again . . . and you are nothing but a lick of flame in the presence of a Tsunami."

"Eh, alot of talk for someone who's bleeding profusely," snipped Ice Man. "Show me what you have, stop holding back . . Or I'll kill you."

"Kill me? I cannot die, death does not know my name, nor does it hold sway over me. Bloodline Limit! ONIGAN!"

With that, Cucumba rapidly formed seals with his hands . . . Ice Man watched in awe, not quite sure what this Demon Eye technique would do.

Cucumba began to shake with the power flowing through him, and for a maddening second, Ice Man peered upon madness it's self; for in the Chakra, Cucatoth itsefl breifly showed it's face in the dancing green flames. Ice Man tore himself away, fearing that his sanity would shut down completely, and stared at the horrible creature before him. Cucumba had grown a third eye, and with his glasses knocked off, he could clearly see all three glowing bright green. When the Green Devil spoke, it was three voices, on of his own, that of another, and the last of which seemed to be unintelligeable yet unequivably evil. The Chakra was a burning hurricane around Cucumba now.

"NOW YOU SEE, NOW YOU KNOW WHAT POWER IS . . . THIS IS THE ULTIMATE DEFENCE TECHNIQUE. ONIGAN ALLOWS ME TO SEE NOT ONLY THROUGH CHEAP TRICKS LIKE YOUR GENJUTSU, BUT ALLOWS ME TO SEE AHEAD IN TIME. THERE IS NO MOVE YOU CAN PLAN THAT I CANNOT ANTICIPATE, COMBINED WITH MY FORCE SENSE, YOU CANNOT WIN."

Ice Man rushed the maelstrom, pouring on enough speed to drag the nearest cars with him, and tore up the road as he flew over it. Much to his horror, Cucumba had already guessed his course of action and was defending there. Ice Man switched tactics, and spun over Cucumba's other shoulder. The Nin charged in for a rear elbow strike, only to be nailed by an elbow to the back of the head for his troubles. The ANBU member struggled to maintain balance, and bounced lightly off of a nearby truck.

Cucumba kept his pace, smashing into Ice Man's ribs with a titanic knee strike. Blood once again spurted from Ice Man's mouth and the Nin began to fall. Cucumba was not yet done.

The green machine plowed a spinning hook kick into Ice Man's head, knocking him for a tight spiral in the air, then round house kicked him towards the center of the intersection. Ice Man was floating and he knew that it wasn't a good sensation.

He hit the top of a minivan, tearing through the rusted sheet metal, and tumbling over the top of a dead SUV. He then bounced up and over a bus after hitting the center bar of the windshield and finally seemed to be coming to a stop as he rolled of the back of the bus's roof.

But there, at the end of his journey, Cucumba lie in wait.

The admin lifted his hands over his head, and brought both fists down on Ice Man's back mercilessly, ramming through the asphalt, pipes, powerlines, subway tubes and rock. When Ice Man lifted his head again, his body felt broken and twisted, lieing in a pile of shattered debris at the bottom of a sewer canal that now only moved rainwater out of the city streets. Cucumba walked towards Ice Man slowly, his ghostly green ki illuminating the passageway.

The eons of rot had not been kind to the sewer. Rust ate the metal doors, lids and pipes like a creeping doom, entropy incarnate. And the brick was crumbling into powder beneath the weight of the dead city that was once the Spam section of Forumscant.

"Do you know what this place once was," queried the Admin in his horrid trio of voices. "This was a thriving city of spam once, a place full of freedom and life . . . and I carried that freedom and life to it's destruction. The spamites here built massive buildings honoring their gods of nonsense, and I brough them logic and order. Unquestionable AUPs, and rules that they could not break. I brought the lands of Off-Topic peace by destroying this place, now I will destroy you to bring peace to me."

Cucumba roared as he flew forward, once again ripping the earth beneath him like lean-to's in a hurricane. Ice Man feebily stood and lifted his arms in defense, blood flowing from his brow and mouth. The green devil ripped into him at full speed, landing a vicious combination of punches, and finishing with a spinning back kick that drilled Ice through the ceiling and into the basement of a building near the intersection. Cucumba quickly followed Ice Man, leaping into the tunnel made with the Nin's head. When Cuc found the place of Ice Man's resting, all he found was dummy made to look like the ANBU member.

Cucumba couldn't help but smile at the cleverness of Ice Man's deception. The basement was some sort of parking deck, and there were plenty of pillars and abandoned cars. Where could the Nin have been hiding? The green machine smiled and pulled his ban saber from it's place of peace. Just as Ice Man attacked, Cucumba lept to the side, and threw the glowing weapon through several pillars, chopping down the building's aging supports. The green devil rolled to a stop, stood and then dissapeared into the horrid swarm once again. Ice Man watched in horror as the building above him began to collapse.

Outside, Cucumba watched from the granite, gothic bank building once again, smiling his terrible, unhinged smile.

The building collapsed awkwardly, falling sideways, with the running Ice Man in it's shadow. Ice lept rooftop to rooftop, trying to evacuate from the shadow of the falling structure. He could hear the crushing rain of debris and chunks of glass and steel falling right behind him, but emerged safely from the cloud.

"It's time to die now, Jounin."

". . . AN . . . BU . . you son of a *****."

Cucumba prepared himself in an instant, and launched a flurry of spear hand strikes, hitting the Nin in his pressure points. Ice Man attempted to block, but found his hands stopped at every turn, or found himself to slow to catch them in the first place. Finally, Cucumba slapped his hands together, and drew a line from Ice Man's nose to his knees, where he seperated his hands violently, striking two pressure points on the inside of Ice's knees.

"Fist of the bloody southern cross, multiple shadow strike combination, the ultimate offense."

Ice Man could not respond, he felt all his gates and his chakra holes damaged and under control of the alien chakra.

Then, as he watched, four shadowy images of Cucumba appeared, and lept in for the kill. In the space of a second, all four admins struck in perfect harmony. One struck the chin with a spinning back kick, another struck the head from above and behind with a butterfly kick, the third and fourth struck the temples. Ice realized, with a brief moment of fear, that this was the same feeling from the green devil's previous resonating shadow strike. With no time to ponder further, he felt the vicious chakra criss cross in his mind, from all four directions.

Ice Man fell to the floor, and blacked out as blood poured like geysers from the southern cross strike wounds.

<HR>

When Ice Man opened his eyes again, He could see the last fraction of a second of Cucumba's third eye closing. Much to his suprise, he was not covered in blood, and not badly injured.

"When you closed your eyes to begin your Curse of the Ice, I used the hypnotic power of the Onigan to play out the fight in your mind. Be thankful for my mercy and leave this place," said the admin in low tones.

Ice Man shook his head, rubbed his eyes and left; he was not ready after all. There was much training to be done, and much to learn before attempting this again.

Cucumba lept to the top of the gothic tower and watched Ice Man leave as he clung to the antenna at the pinnacle, a bemused smile on his face. The smile quickly faded and the green devil was alone once again with the city he destroyed, illuminated by the lightning, and buffeted with the sound of thunder meant to strike at the bravery of the foolhardy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With his right arm cuffing his chest, and his left hand planted on the ground to remain balanced, Ice Man continued to gather his breath. On every intake, his ribs will poke his lungs, suffocating the air flow and making breathing nearly impossible. His eyes appeared to be the size of quarters, and you can hear the oxygen trying to break through Iceman's trachea. It wasn't working, blood rushed through his throat like water through a drain and exited through his mouth while coming to a rest on the concrete below him.

He began to rise up, his body shaking, and his mind focused on his torso. The more he tried to stand, the more his chest punished him. The rage that has been engaged in his soul during battle, died out, as so did his motivation. He had lost all hope; his mind, that was sworn to forget their first battle, ran memories of the tragedy. Cucumba exploded through the air, the concrete below him split and curved upwards to resemble a smaller version of Mosis' actions in the sea. Cars were blown to the side, and into buildings due to Cucumba's massive force. Iceman arose his head, widened his eyes, and recieved the Admin's boot into his face. Cucumba threw a punch but came to contact with air as the pint size opponnent managed to side step him. With biceps that flexed veins of fury, Cucumba stepped foward, twirled his body with great motivation and concentration, and planted a clean right jab into the nin's face. The recoil consumed of such force that Iceman left his position and flew directly into the building behind him. The foundation of the steel structure exploded on impact. Dust kicked up as rubble was removed from the building, and flew in random directions. The admin reached to his side and pulled his jacket over him to cover himself from the flying debre. The ground began to rattle, cars leaned into given cracks from the force, and the building collapsed on the ANBU member. "Finally, you're dead. You're like a roach. You scare it, attack it, but it keeps coming back. But now I've managed to squash you!" Cucumba laughed in victory. But his celebration was soon to be broken as a rock about the size of 4 inches in diamiter, fell from the top of the ruble and came to rest on the street. "He can't be..."

The sky had began to rain, and shed tears on the abandoned city. Cucumba was instantly covered in water and so was the ground beneath him. The Jade Behemoth watched, and questioned himself. He watched on to see if any movements were to come about. "Heh, just as I thought." Cucumba turned and continued to walk in the shadows that stood before him. All of a sudden, the rubble exploded into random directions crushing buildings, shattering windows, blowing cars, smacking street lights and signs, and sent off a waved force that seemed to be even greater than the Admin himself. Cucumba watched with widened eyes as he saw the man, whom he had sworn to have killed, stand before him. A purple flow of chakra rose upwards, with a fighter in between it leaned over, and his legs partially bent. He arose his head with water from the rain dripping from his nose and chin. His hair dangled over him as he began to engage in rage. Debris was still flying with some connecting with Cucumba's flesh. Cucumba's instinct wanted him to attack, but his mind wouldn't let him. It came to be his downfall, Iceman shot through the air like a rocket and slammed his left foot into the green one's chest. He used the impact to bounced off him, and he repositioned himself, and delivered a right kick into his head. He planted both feet firmly on the ground as his fist cut through the air and came to contact with Cuc's chest. Ice jumped back into defense as the beast came after him. The admin through another fist, but Iceman side stepped it again, jumped in the air, and twirled his body with rapid speeds and the words "KONOHA SENPU" followed. A kick connected to cucumba's face as he was sent into the air. He was slammed into the ground and continued to go backwards leaving a trail in front of him. Water, which was once rested on the street, splashed upwards and onto the sidewalk. Iceman planted his hands together and whispered these words...

Suddenly, a tornado made of water rushed through the sky, aiming directly at the unguarded admin. It's force recreated the area from large buildings, to flying leftovers from shattering structures. Everything in its path was destroyed. Finally it connected with Cuc's flesh. It's force pushed himself backwards, crushing buildings with his body. Iceman stood and watched as everything around him shattered to pieces. After several minutes of destruction, Iceman lost concioussness and collapsed.

The rain cleared, the thunder calmed, and lightning was no longer sparking. Iceman regain concioussness and staggered back to his feet. He looked into the widened area and saw no signs of Cucumba. "I did it. It's finally over" Iceman said while dropping to all fours and breathing heavily. "It's not over!!!!" shouted throughout the air. Cucumba leaped into the wind behind Iceman and shouted once again "IT'S NOT OVER!!!"

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be posting the results on demans behave, because he can't connect to the forums, and he is about to leave for a couple of days :'(
This is what he asked me to post:
Deman said:
I'll start off by saying I like both posts. IceMan, the thing I like about you is that you seem to always be heading up, improving.

But Cuc pulled off a hell of a post. He beat you at the ninja angle and the ending to his post was one of the best I've seen in Fight Club. I'll admit I was slightly disgusted when it appeared that Cuc was going to use an "Invincible Ancient Horror" trump card, but that itself was a deception.

Round 2 goes to Cucumba, as well as the fight
Congrats with another victory
and better luck next time ICE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the fight Cucumba.
And thanks for the comment Deman.
Well you win some, you loose some, but in this case i have lost both encounters. There will be a third and this time I hope i will be ready.
Thank you again for the fight Cucumba. May it not be our last ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom