I was wondering???? (how to do something)

Best answers
Well i got the game and it works, my friend added bots for me, but how do you like upgrade it! You know like add different moves for the chars and make it so they can go SSJ2 and all that? I would really like to see Perfect cell and maybe Piccolos scatter shot or something anything!!!

SPAZ!

PS: im retarded with computers so if you can help please explain clearly on what to do...thanks! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have no idea, but I can help you out in 2 ways.

1. Your sig is too big.
2. This should be in the "Help" section of the forums.

I hope that helps. :rolleyes:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't add more transformations but you can get new models. Since red saiyan is down you'll have to do a good old search for them. :cool:

Best answers
Like scorcher2k said, you can't add more transformations but you might be able to find a model of a further transformed character. Oh, btw, Piccolo DOES use scatter shot in the game ;)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystix, last time I checked you weren't a moderator. If I missed something maybe you should add a line to your non-existent signature telling the world who you are.

Spaz there is no way to modify ESF to add attacks or new transformations without the proper code and coding skills to do so. Check around the forum for a modification called "ESF add-on" or something along those lines. It's being developed by a guy named Zack who writes all of his own code. I think you can find it in the off topic section of the forum.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Check around the forum for a modification called "ESF add-on" or something along those lines. It's being developed by a guy named Zack who writes all of his own code. I think you can find it in the off topic section of the forum.
@Spaz:
Here's the link for that, to help you save some trouble looking for it =P :

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=29604

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though it wasn't Mystix's place to say your signature was too large, it is true. The added total height of your signatures is way over 200 pixels which is our limit. please shrink them or get a new one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as s-bolt-- previously told meh :p

anyways, you cannot ADD anything, just change the previous "looks" of things, so you can change the look of the model, nothing special, you can change sprites too (the beam trails) but you cannot mess with coding otherwise you cannot play online anymore, plus it takes years to understand how to do that :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GrOOve gave a link so just go in there by the way I HAVE 3 sigs put on at once is that allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom