I was just thinking . . .

Best answers
Well I was just in my own server playin with a few people, well, I wasn't actually playing. I was more doing beamhopiing and jumping off walls and stuff. So anyways I was in the middle of a wall jump and was about to do a beam ride when I got smoked into the ground by one of my friends. It then came to me that it would be a veryinteresting concept of you could charge specific beams (kamahamaha and galit gun for example) WHILE you were jumping off a building.

You could be chargin a beam or seomthing and then some1 comes into attack you, but instead you jump off, jump off a wall, and target him (while you still have a beam almost fully charged, and then you attack him.

What are your thoughts on this?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not gona be ussed. Exept by beamspammers. And it would give them a better way to evade and instantly beamjump away.

Dont realy like it.

Best answers
hmm it would be nice, but yea beamspammers would use it way to much.. i myself would use it also, i'm not a beamspammer, but i do like walljumping (especially in the city map) when i'm in city map i do lots of walljumps to get up instead of swooping up, becaus walljumps cost less KI, and being able to charge up a beam while doing that would look really cool, and would be cool

but like has been said... it would be too easy for beamspammers,it will be almost impossible to catch them then

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom