I Think that u got a mistake in the game...

Best answers
Why the dragonballs in the "Capture all the dragonballs" mode are the balls of namek (because the size..) and the dragon its shenron from erath?
(sorry for bad english... )

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The dragonballs are that size because if they were any smaller you would not be able to see them at all in game..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not really a mistake, if you don't like it, go make your own mod.

Best answers
They are small enough as it. I can barely see them(of course running the game at max resolution doesn't help either). Besides, CTDB is EXPERIMENTAL, there are still bugs in it. If you think oversized dragonballs are the biggest problem, you haven't really played yet...

Best answers
Its not a big problem 2 see the dragonballs with the scouter...
And its have to be hard to get them, no?
And i think that the game need 2 be like the TV show...
But its realy not importent...

Mog

Best answers
i thought the earth dragonballs were much smaller than the namek ones?
it would be better if there were earth and namek dragonballs and shenlong dragon for earth and porunga for namek...
but its not as if it would make gameplay any different so its not something thats important to add...just something that could be added after the important stuff has been completed. :smile:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea dragonballs isnt at all the biggest problem......maybe they should be another mode called btb (beat the boses) and you have to beat all the boses and they just get harder and harder and i mean hard....just a thouhgt :]

but i know how much the team is concentrating on fixing the game itself as it is so this mode is out of their hedas for some time ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by |::>sugar<::|
yea dragonballs isnt at all the biggest problem......maybe they should be another mode called btb (beat the boses) and you have to beat all the boses and they just get harder and harder and i mean hard....just a thouhgt :]

but i know how much the team is concentrating on fixing the game itself as it is so this mode is out of their hedas for some time ;)
Im sorry, you lost me there....

Something about beating a boss up, and problems with ESF, im not really quite sure what you actually meant to say. Since when was single player modes ever an option for ESF? And what relevance did that beating boss thing have to do with this. Confusing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom