[Old PotW] I think I have enough energy! But maybe a little more wouldn't hurt...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's appropriate the way you talk to Dalte all the time

It seems kind of racist to me

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's probably because hes racist.

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:D im not finished yet boyssssssssssssssssszederses, once i put the effects on, mmmmmmmmmmmm.... But you guys should see it in motion, the rocks float up under it even as its already thrown, in order to elaborate its power. THEN, as SOON as it touches the ground its starts to dig as it slides across it, throwing rocks, debris, and dirt everywhere :D.
WELL FRAPS IT THEN.

--- edit ---

I don't think it's appropriate the way you talk to Dalte all the time

It seems kind of racist to me
He changed his post after you said this, i feel hurr durr strong with him.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice pic :D!!I love it :)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Mankind has been unable to stop Goku throwing the spirit bomb !:laff:

Proud owner of Half-Life
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
" Another sexy looking Spirit Bomb. "

Not sexy, is ok. But need improve -.- .

I LOVE KITTIES!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
" Another sexy looking Spirit Bomb. "

Not sexy, is ok. But need improve -.- .
I believe people should see it in motion. We can't decide how it really looks in game.
You just can't compare a frozen picture of a particle to moving in-game particle.
And as someone said it's still " work in progress "

For devs: IF YOU ARE SO GREEDY AND YOU CAN'T MAKE A VIDEO, AT LEAST MAKE A ******* GIF.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
there was a gif some time ago, but it was for the old spirit bomb I believe (except if they haven't changed much, not counting effects)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For devs: IF YOU ARE SO GREEDY AND YOU CAN'T MAKE A VIDEO, AT LEAST MAKE A ******* GIF.
It's comments like this that make me not want to do things like that in the future for you guys

Luckily for you I have something unrelated in the works I think you will like

Best answers
Great POTW...Reminds me of an idea I once had. A game mode where one guy is charging the spirit bomb,

and a group of guys have to defend him from the attackers. Evil would be charging the death ball, and good

would be charging the spirit bomb, so it works both ways. Would be a pretty cool addition in my opinion. ;)

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
could just be played as team deathmatch or elemination and add those rules as honor rules.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
But doesn't death ball charge quicker that Spirit Bomb? Plus, Death Ball deals more damage due to the required higher PL of the user, right? Goku can do Spirit Bomb at default 800 PL, Frieza has to have like, I don't know, 2,000? Something higher, I know that.

Best answers
Well i'm not too sure, but from what I believe Goku's spirit bomb uses little to none of his energy, rather it comes from the planet and everything else.

The death ball is just a massive amount of energy that comes from Frieza.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Great POTW...Reminds me of an idea I once had. A game mode where one guy is charging the spirit bomb,

and a group of guys have to defend him from the attackers. Evil would be charging the death ball, and good

would be charging the spirit bomb, so it works both ways. Would be a pretty cool addition in my opinion. ;)
That would be boring as hell to be the guy stuck charging a ball for an entire round.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have the ball only charge on a certain point on the map, so any one person can take control and charge it. Either knock the opponent away from that spot or kill him to either reset the ball or stop progress until someone gets there.

Alternatively, have 2 points with 2 people simultaneously charging a ball while opposing teams attempt to interfere. When one team wins by fully charging the attack, the opposing team dies, adding to the total frag count for the team. First to x points wins.

Counter-terrorists win.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its still stupid but we need more modes. Team mode is used because people don't like getting gangbanged by the entire server, but it rarely serves any other purpose. Objective based gameplay that encourages team work would go a long way to retaining players as it'd break the monotony of mindless pub brawls.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could have people dying add into the progression of the ball (life energy made available) that way you could effectivly have an attack squad that tries to pick the opponents off and a defensive squad that protects the "charger".

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could have people dying add into the progression of the ball (life energy made available) that way you could effectivly have an attack squad that tries to pick the opponents off and a defensive squad that protects the "charger".
That would be great, if the movement was restricted to ground combat, but in a game where you can freely fly and target people from across the map. It would boil down to who can shoot the guy faster with KI attacks and make hit&runs on him with melee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom