[Old PotW] I think I have enough energy! But maybe a little more wouldn't hurt...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Was just gonna post.

I absolutely LOVE this, it's so intense, the particles really give it that extra oomph too.

Don't even want that thing flying my general direction.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think you mean WIPBSA, WORK IN PROGRESS BUT STILL AMAZINGLYAWESOMEANDAMAZING

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
My hands are still raised up to give more energy. I'm typing this with my tongue.

Best answers
That's interesting that this spirit bombs looks completely different than the other version posted last year, I'm sure Dalte just improved on it although there seems to be less effects going on it looks really good. It looks almost exactly like the anime version expect with all the lines coming off of it haha

Love the size different between Goku and Spirit Bomb, I bet the explosion will be crazy.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In the left cliffs have UVW issues :p (trying to be captain obvious even though its WIP)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm disappointed, there arent any particles from the grass! Why isnt this grass giving energy!
Maybe because it finished charging. Or Because it's still wip.

Anyway... great potw. I approve this.

Best answers
since u got all this weather and partical stuff ingame now............. do some glows and stuff which go up from the ground in a specific radius from goku and let it come together in the spirit bomb! that would REALLY rock

besides....maybe it looks better ingame but on that screen it kinda looks cheap....the spirit bombs in the serie were always a hell of a show

the core should be a bit smaller and add some glowing lines on the outside...and all a bit more flushy and i dont know.....i wanna shit my pants when i see that attack....but that right now doesnt even tickle...looks like a normal sprite made in some mins with photoshop....

Discord Member
Best answers
That's interesting that this spirit bombs looks completely different than the other version posted last year, I'm sure Dalte just improved on it although there seems to be less effects going on it looks really good. It looks almost exactly like the anime version expect with all the lines coming off of it haha

Love the size different between Goku and Spirit Bomb, I bet the explosion will be crazy.
Actually i didnt notice that Goku was there ... he seems so small.... :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku was in this PhotoShop ??? did someone can bigger to me that photo that can i see him please

--- edit ---

Edit: never mind i found him this is huge spiritbomb !!!
Great job dev team i really wont to play esf final !!!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The thing I have loved about the spirit bomb in the anime is the devastating size of it and that picture sums up what I love about it. If it stays that size or gets even bigger when ESF: Final is released I will Love the game even more. I wouldn't care if it took ages to charge to that size, for a huge and what I believe destructive weapon such as that would be balanced out by a longish charge time, plus it would fit the spirit bombs traits even more with long charging times. Lovely work guys!

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Oh you guys wait to see what happens when it explodes :D

Best answers

I didn't even see Goku until you mentioned it had to do a double take haha.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Lol why always, when everyone thinks that a PoTW is amazing, it looks like bullshit for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom