I started this Game 2 dayz back

Best answers
Yo ppl i am only sayin that I started this game about 2 dayz back i think it rockz!! couple questionz lol :D

When Gohan or goku lol!!! can u go SSJ2?? If so what Ki level

Also 1 more lol!!

Is it me but some ppl can level Up very quick is there a Good Way on Buildin Ki ?? that i dont no about lol :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
currently no you cannot go ssj2 or anything higher

and depending on which character you are it will take you longer to transform as in trunks is the fastest transforming at 1 mil and krillins the longest transing at 3 mil it will tell you when they trans on the character pick screen

Best answers
sure the game rocks ;)
youll be able to go ssj2,3 etc. in beta 1.3.
the fastest way to rise ki is by gathering the bragon balls. you get 1.000.000 for every time you gather them :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youll need to play the older maps to be able to get the dragonballs now though their not in the current maps

Best answers
errrr can you guys help me i wanna know how to do those combos when you attackin some0ne with melee im super noob but i think this game f***in ROCKZ

Best answers
every one i know who plays esf loved it the first time but then got bored of it cos of steam

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bored because of steam?
Steam has no problems for the majority of users, and those that get problems usually don't know how to fix them.

Best answers
i probably shouldnt have siad steam but they did et bored of esf after about a year dunno y cos i like it

Best answers
rambo69aus said:
errrr can you guys help me i wanna know how to do those combos when you attackin some0ne with melee im super noob but i think this game f***in ROCKZ
Well, there's a sticky about it and they are not allowed to be posted on the board or to be PM'ed. Just play a lot and you'll find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom