I REALLY NEED HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THIS PROB IS SUCH A PAIN

Best answers
hey i dont usually complain but i have a problem thats not letting me enjoy what esf has to offer lol thanks for creating it guys esf rocks.

my game will only play a very select amount of the sound effects, the sounds are all in the esf file ive listened to them seperately and they work fine on my friends computer but wont make a sound on mine. its mainly sounds like transformation, the re energize sounds and a couple of other odd ones. id really like to know how to fix this problem as when ive finally got enough pl to transform it sucks to hear the mp3 stop and all sounds gone until the transformation is over and then just the mp3 comes back into play... anyone that can help me thanks alot nice being able to talk to other esf fans, hell i even got our local internet cafe in on a esf tournament within the cafe, your game is popular, keep it up, youve given dbz fans a game that no other "big time" computergame company could think of. thanks....

Best answers
The version of esf that you downloaded probably has a few corrupt files, try downloading esf again and reinstalling it
the sounds are all in the esf file ive listened to them seperately and they work fine on my friends computer but wont make a sound on mine.
Unless you brought your files to his computer, this also supports my theory of them being corrupt. Just redownload or get him/her to burn their copy of esf to a cd for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom