I nominate Sub for admin.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assure you that if elected admin, protecting the rights of posters will be my number one priority. If ESF posters are being denied their rights when I'm admin, I'll put on a comfortable pair of shoes and walk on the picket line with them as an admin of the ESF Forums. I do this because posters deserve to know that somebody is standing in their corner.

As for some of my supporters being on the opposite side of the fence, I don't know what to say. I have many diverse policies and am supported by an equally diverse number of people. Some of my supporters may oppose me on that particular issue, but I think that this speaks great volumes for their support of my other policies. In any case, I cannot control their opinion and it certainly should not color anyone's view of myself.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that's the case, why is your click attempting to voter cage the good people of the internet? I was told my vote will not count because I'm me. I didn't understand what that meant, so I inquired further. Their response was that because I am me, I must not be you, and so my vote doesn't matter. Also, manimals. I'm confounded to say the least. Furthermore, there are accusations of you contracting services from one "**** Freedom", who's sole purpose is to create software that would allow an individual to have thousands of accounts ready to post on blogs across the net in pseudo support of your policies. This sounds like a clear cut case of fraud, sir.

How can you justify these actions?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My fellow ESForcians

For months I've searched for a supermod to travel with me on this road to leadership. I've searched for someone who would help me in making the ESF leadership work for the ESF posters. I've searched for a leader who understood the rising spam confronting posting people, someone who will always put their dreams first.

Today I am happy to announce that I've found that leader. Ladies and Gentlemen, Zeonix and I will lead this forum to greatness.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I was saying, Sub is really what this community needs right now. He is a beacon of hope and justice that shines through the darkness of inactivity and martial law. Apart, we are barbarians roaming the lands, raping and pillaging, but through Sub we can be a metropolis, a city of the future.

He isn't the admin we deserve, but the one we need.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
or how about we just unban the 80% of the active community that's been banned.

seriously what the **** is this, the playboy mansion?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I'm elected admin, I won't even ban spam bots. I'll probably give them mod powers.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll see whose hands I gotta shake to get him on the ballot for 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom