I NEEED HEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I NNEEEDDD HEEELLLPPP!!! DO U NEED HAFE LIFE 2 PLAY ESF OR WAT?HOW MANY ESF ARE THERE I HEARD THERE 3 OR SOMETHING?AND WHEN I AM IN THE SCREEN WERE VEGETA IS KICKING PICOLO TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME IT TELLL ME TO PATCH IT TO A FOLDER BUT WHEN I CLICK NEXT IT SAYS ESF COULD NOT BE FOUND SELECTED DESTINATION. PLEASE CHOOSE AGAIN.WUT FOLDER DO I PACH IT TO IN. I NEEED HELLLP I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ESF :(

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Firstly. You need Steam to play. You can download that at www.steampowered.com. Then you need a Half-Life CD-Key, either purchase it, or use the one you have, if you've already bought Half-Life in the past.

Second, you're downloading ESF 1.2.1, you need ESF 1.2 Full Install to be able to install the 1.2.1 patch. You can find that at www.esf-world.com.

Third, don't use CAPS so much. It's really difficult to read your post like that. Use correct grammar and spelling, just so that other people will be able to read your posts alot easier.

Best answers
Ok Where to start..
Firstly
Dont Use Caps ALL THE TIME.
Secondly
Make sure your post is clear and not a Panicy/Rant
Thirdly
To answer your question..
You need Half-life or Steam to play Esf.
If you are using half-life ( not recomended ) You need to update half life to the latest version.
With Steam, you just install and play. Make Sure you are installing the Esf Beta 1.2 Full install, not just the 1.2.1 patch.
Hope that helps

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is off topic, but where did you get the idea that you needed half-life 2 to run a game that has been out for years?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He wrote "Half Life 2 play", but he meant "Half Life to play".

Best answers
some body told me to get hafe life 2 play esf if i did not have steam.and wich esf does evry one play cuz im playing esf 1.2 right now =)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
YES YOU HAVE TO GET HALF LIFE 2 PLAY ESF THEN DOWNLOAD STEAM!!!!!!!11
:eek:

Just kidding bro ;P

yes you gotta buy HAlf Life to get a CD Key registration, then you gotta download steam at www.steampowered.com as mentioned before..

and moved to help.

Best answers
welll im playing esf 1.2 right now so............wut is 1.2.1 for?and how do u puch it's hard some guy told me it's the action button but when i go to option and go to keybord i dont seee action button i want to learn how 2 puch someboddy i use 2 play esf a long time ago on my cuz computer and on his u just click on the person and the u fly right over there and puch him

Best answers
if you are sure ya R playing esf1.2 then you just hold the right mouse button and fly by simply pressing twice the forwerd button into another Z fighter

Best answers
ya thx i got already,on 1.2 there is no ssj transform and is there supersaying 2 or 3 or super vejeta cuz i love vejeta i always pick him

Best answers
There is SSJ transform, you just press "z", once you reach the transform powerlevel, that is stated in every characters information before you pick him.

1.2.1 Only has 1 (one) transformation for each character.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
George32 said:
welll im playing esf 1.2 right now so............wut is 1.2.1 for?and how do u puch it's hard some guy told me it's the action button but when i go to option and go to keybord i dont seee action button i want to learn how 2 puch someboddy i use 2 play esf a long time ago on my cuz computer and on his u just click on the person and the u fly right over there and puch him
1.2.1 is an update that fixes bugs lol

Best answers
ya i was playing with bots and i pick trunks and then his supersaying level was like 1,00,000 and the n i became a supersaying then for the transform ssj thing was 3,000,000 and my thing wad 3,233,343 something like that then i push z and nothing happens

Best answers
if you are already transformed, why would you press z again? What you saw was perfect transformation, that means you transform instanly. (without the trans animation)

Best answers
oooOOOOOOOO ok welll one more thing i always make a sever and when i wan to kick some body i does not work,for example there was a guys name was dip**** zeus and i wanted to kick him so i went to console and i put kick dip**** zeus and he was still there then i put kick dips and nothing happen, how do u do it?it works when the name of the person is small like dark,and how do i get the sever players id?

Best answers
no duh we arent stupid. AND ONTOPIC you need either the admin mod or the AMX mod (im not entirely sure)

Best answers
is there a banned from this sever command or a change map coman 2? and does any body know wut is that command for i could spray somebody told me it was bind f ''impulse 201''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom