I need some serius help... NOW

Best answers
I start the installer to ESF beta 1. But when it is finish preparing the installation it shows a window that says "1628: Failed to complete installation" And i know ESF works on this computer, couse i have had it an played it.. Plz help... :cry:

Best answers
Thats the only thing it says... i dont know any more...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do you care about it ???
you said your ESF works ?!?!?!

if you havn't any more informations about it, no1 could help you ...
there're SO many bugs and error messages in Windows ... no1 can count them ;)

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GotenksCracker
hmm sorry cant help ya there

If you can not help do not post.:\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How far into the installation of the game does it go? 90%? 1%?
If all else fails, there are still .zip copies of the installer aren't there?

Best answers
hmm i know this probably wont help but if anything have u tried dling another copy?? and reinstalling??

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ-Mystic
yeah try this
You dont need to say That, in other words Please dont put somthing thats already Known

Your Sig Might be to big Try Making it Smaller, i suggest Removing one of those pics

Best answers
Latly Alot of people are getting these problem when they try to re-instal or instal the ESF Client.

Best answers
I too had this problem, the solution for me was that i needed to uninstall ESF fully, whereas before i had simply deleted all the files with my HL (which i reinstalled earlier). So simply click uninstall and then reinstall...worked for me

Best answers
You know what esf people dont help at all when my game is a secon away from starting it just quits the entire program without saying anything:confused: now i would like to know why!Well i heard of this Eath Special Forces with buu on the font on the grass sticking anyone know where to find it or fix my problem and I need full working and best detail;(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we try to help, but it is rather hard when we are not supplied with enough information to even make a guess. So don't say people don't help...they do.
Anyway...what graphics card do you have? What video mode are you running? And the ESF with Buu in the backround is ESF Alpha...not Beta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom