I Need Some Help With My Website

Buu

Best answers
Right well as some of u may know or may not know i have my own website www.dbzzone.eu.tc i have enterd my website into biganime.com now i have a link to them on my website now i would like u ALL to vote for my website by clicking on the biganime.com link under my view my guesstbook sighn the biganime is under that plz vote for my website i need it

Best answers
no offence but the site's a bit crappy it looks like u wipped that up in like 10 minutes (or not even that) just slapping a heap of pics in a frame isn't hard to do lol. I made a website at school in my computer studies class and it was pretty damn good and I got an A+ for it (best in the class). I'm guessing u used microsoft word or frontpage to do that correct me if I'm wrong?

I dont use word/frontpage because no skill is required for it and using javascript and **** u can do so much more. Now I'm just learning how to make a website using flash which seems pretty hard to do. I really wanna get my website running so I can show u some of my stickdeath movies i made in flash mx because they're pretty damn cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom