i need some BIG help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am trying to learn to model and i cant. i think i might have a.d.d. or something because i am just not geting it (no affence to anyone who has a.d.d.). i looked at that tut from dosfx and still dont get it. can someone please help me personaly or give me a link to a more detailed tut.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what dont you get? the tutorial from dosfx should help you. sorry, but i dont know what a.d.d. is, so can anyone give me an explanation?well, if you are using milkshape (which im sure you have) create some vertexes. then press face and click on 3 vertexes until you make a face. when you have a basic flat shape, go to side view and press select to select any number of vertexes and press move and move them to whereever you want. that's basically how you do poly-by-poly (pbp) but much more sophisticated. hope this helps you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i get that but its how to shape them i daont get like the angles of the vertexs and stuff ( and a.d.d. is Attention Deficit Disorder, look it up)

Best answers
If you can't 'get' it, then modeling might not be for you. I get it, and I just don't enjoy modeling, I find it boring and a waste of time, but I DO appreciate other modeler's work.
What you probably want to do is look into video tutorials, look it up.

Shouldn't start threads like this, there is usually one every three or four days, don't be suprised if this gets closed. But good luck with your modeling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the "encouragement", and do you have any idea where i can get this video tut. it would be alot better. and if i do get it... i could just be the next "smo". never know,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom