I Need Help !!!!!!

Best answers
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TOURNAMENT THAT ANDREYESF ORGANIZED BUT DOESN'T HAVE A TEAM ? INFORM ME COZ I NEED A TEAM MEMBER QUICK !!! The tournament starts tomorrow

Best answers
Yeah ... it was my message . But that was close because i was announcing something from a banned user . But now i want help .. because i need another teammember to participate with me . So who wants to join me ? :laff:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's the same thing as smuggling, further more, we don't tolerate adverts for things like this here. Any kind of recruiting, with the possible exception for recruiting that comes up in the discussion of an ESF fansite (in terms of needing people in admin positions) is not tolerated. Warning for Smuggling/Advertisement. All your posts on this forum so far have been about this tournament. If you don't want to end up with a 2 week ban or worse, please, I highly suggest you learn the rules around here by reading our Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

http://forum.esforces.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_forum_aup

While some oif it may be out of date in terms of people's positions, everything you need to know is there.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom