i need help

Best answers
hi ppl. . i need ur help wiv sumin,
i d/l esf 1.2 and then installed it (*note* esf 1.1 woz uninstalled and steam woz installed) and i got an error msg pop up. .sayin sumin about a currupt file so. . i took the mp3's off and then it worked fine ( for all u ppl that had this problem and didnt no how to fix it . . now u do =o)) anyway. . . after that i went on to steam and then i created my name and password. . then it said i had to enter my cd key. . so i went and got my half life cd and put the cd key in.
but to my suprise steam said that "it could not register my cd key" because it woz already used or invalid. . . so that really annoyed me because i havent even used steam b 4 and theres no way my friends got hold of my cd key coz they dnt have the game. . so being the type of guy i am. .i went on to teamspeak and spoke to my friends. .and asked if they had a half life cd key. . . unfortunatly they didnt ='o( so i went on to the esf irc and asked for help. . but as soon as i said "has anyone got a cd key i cn borrow" i got told to stop. .( to be honest i dnt blame u =o) ) so i stopped. . but after about. . 3 hrs of askin ppl i no for cd keys i got annoyed and asked again on the irc channel. . and again got told to stop. . so i did. . (btw my name woz gohan1986 for thos hu remember me) ok. .. so. . i woz wondering if the only way i can get steam to recognice my cd key is to go to the shops and buy a new half life game?? but. . i dnt want to buy it jus to find out that the cd key is already in use again. . . i woz wondering if there woz any way of gettin round this little . . problem ( if theres anything iv said in this post that i woznt then plz feel free to edit it. .)

so after a while i got annoyed wiv steam. . so i uninstalled esf 1.2 and installed it to WON . . but when i loaded it. .it looked like the normal esf page. . and i get in to any servers . . ????? so after 9 maby more hours. . i got a lil tired of it and quit. . . (btw i live in england so. . i sterted to d/l esf 1.2 at. . 11. . finished at about. . 2. .due to strangly slow bit torrent. . and then spent the remaining time trying to fix my esf, . . the time now is. . 9:15am) i woz wondering if there woz any way to fix that as well. . coz if i cant use steam .and i cnt use WON then. .im gonna be reallu annoyed coz iv w8ed for so long for this mod to release 1.2 and now its here i cnt play it. . so if anyone has any advice or help then plz do post it here,
any help is apriciated thanx in advance for all ur help ( and thanx for the ppl that helped me on irc :))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well WON isn't supported at all by the esf team, so your outta luck trying to get that to work. And the deal with your cd-key, well there is no way around that. Apparently someone else is using your key, the only thing to do is go and buy another copy of half-life. At least you can get it for super cheap now-a-days.

Best answers
ok thanx :)
ill probably go out today and buy another copy. .but i jus hope that that cd key aint in use. . coz if it is. . that will annoy me. . .

thanx for ur help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom