i need help with 3d max4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just got 3d max 4 and i am totally confused. to many buttons.does anyone know where i can find a tut.
<p>i posted this in the artwork forum cause some people use it for there sigs and other artwork.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you want tuts, click help>tutorials in 3dsm... these are the fine, you will have to put some time into 3dsm ifu really wanna learn using it..

Best answers
not really, 3ds max won't take you a whole lot of time to master. Just give it a few lessons on the tutorials that came with max, and ur ready to model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh it took me a while to learn *and im still learning*
but u should be fine

Best answers
3DSMax takes hardly any time at all to learn to use. I hardly had to spend any time to learn it, I even tought my brother how the basics of how to make a model in about 30 minutes and now he's whizzing around (not saying he can make anything, just that he knows how to use the program.)

If you want to learn how to use it then the best place is http://www.3dbuzz.com. They have training videos which you can download and watch. They show you exactly how to use the program and even are complete with audio commentary (which is quite entertaining to listen to too.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom