I Need HELP SO COME HERE AND LOOK!!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First you doubled posted more than enough times, and now you're deviating away from your main topic. If your problem is fixed, state it so we can move on.

Also I'm not going to give out anything about me to you.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Holmisen, you do realise there is a
button, right? With this button you can edit your own post. That way, you don't have to double post all the time. And secondly, don't use Download Accelerator programs. Hence why you can't download from FileFront, due FileFront does not supports Download Accelerator programs. You can remove it by going to "START --> Configurations --> Remove software". (Or something like that). Select the program in the list, and click on remove.

Best answers
I have one question, why don't you post ESF in some website that support using download accelerate programs? So people can save a little time playing ESF game, and They can resume download whenever they want?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
SonGokuSSJ4 said:
I have one question, why don't you post ESF in some website that support using download accelerate programs? So people can save a little time playing ESF game, and They can resume download whenever they want?
You do realise that ESF is over 200mb, right? Which is a lot of bandwidth if people use Download Accelerator programs all the time. Besides, there are loads of ESF v1.2.3 mirrors, and FileFront will support Download Accelerator software though in the future.

Best answers
Well, I think esf1.2.3(full) is under 200mb right?:D Anyways, thanks for your info.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, It's 183MB.. My mistake, I deal with more Modifications ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom