I NEED HELP REALLY BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
HOW DO YOU GET THE **** MODELS ON THE GAME, I'VE DOWNLOADED IT, INSTALLED IT, AND SOMETHING ELSE, BUT NO ONE WILL TELL ME WHAT ****EN PLACE TO EXTRACT THE MODEL PACK TO, CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP????????? I NEED TO KNOW THE EXACT LOCATION TO EXTRACT IT TO.

BY THE WAY THE PACK IS FROM REDSAIYAN.ORG

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
please don't sware as much and explain yourself better , i can't really understand what u r sayying so well , if u r talking about evm ,then it's simple , in the esf folder there is a model folder , just put them in there , and if needed , if the model u renamed had a diifer namwe and for example was goku , and say it had the file name of gokubudokai.mdl , just rename it to goku.mdl

couldn't be more simple then this ,(i'm tryying to restrain myself from the temptation of calling new people n00bs , even thou it is kinda fun)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
guess_who said:
(i'm tryying to restrain myself from the temptation of calling new people n00bs , even thou it is kinda fun)
:\
doing that is just like calling them one.

As for the model pack take a moment and think about it. Go to your esf folder and start looking for similar folders. If its the pack that I think it is, all you have to do is extract to the player model directory. Just make shure that the "special" folders that came with the file (example kid buu) is in the same folder as the goku folder, killin folder, etc.

If you are using windows 98 / pre XP then you probally downloaded winzip, which means you can't see the file structure. I reccommend getting WinRar and installing it. This will enable you to see the file structure of the zip that you downloaded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom