i need help for ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.. I'll be nice to the noob. You need a certain KI level to go ssj, when you reach it just press Z. Underneath I add their ki level for transform, and their ki level multiplier when they transform. Ki level is also known as PL (power level).

Gohan - 1 000 000 (x2)
Trunks - 1 000 000 (x2)
Piccolo - 1 650 000 (x1.5)
Goku - 1 750 000 (x2)
Freeza - 1 800 000 (1.5)
Cell - 1 900 000 (x1.5)*
Vegeta - 2 000 000 (x2)
Krillin - 3 000 000 (x2)*
Buu - 3 000 000 (x1.5)*

* - Stays in transformation, cannot change back by pressing X

Hope that it's a help =D

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question answered by Avenger, thanks. :)

DaRkOwNs said:
nobody ever reads the manual...
But some people try helping, wheras you don't. Please be helpful to new users and provide them with correct and positive information, rather than posting a remark like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, another thing.. If you get a high enough pl you can do a perfect transform, this does not mean you turn ssj2 or anything (as we cannot turn ssj 2 yet, wait for ESF 1.3 =D). It means a very very fast transform, instant transform even =) I am sorry, can't remember all the perfect transforms.. I *think* Gohan and Trunks have 3 000 000 PL, and Goku + Vegeta have 5 000 000 PL.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But some people try helping, wheras you don't. Please be helpful to new users and provide them with correct and positive information, rather than posting a remark like that
well i was trying to help i was just telling him to read the manual just in a little different way than usual

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manual isn't that easy to find nowadays, even I have problems finding the real one.. And when I was a n00b I didn't read the manual before I played quite a bit, because I couldn't find it. If you say read the manual, why not give him the link?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
The manual isn't that easy to find nowadays, even I have problems finding the real one.. And when I was a n00b I didn't read the manual before I played quite a bit, because I couldn't find it. If you say read the manual, why not give him the link?
The manual is easy to find. Go to google and type "esf manual" or just do a forum search. It's also in your esf folder.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's also in my Signature. Even if you don't remember my name I'm found on all parts of the forums, I'm not hard to find. I'm quite active actually. And if you don't feel like remembering my signature, click on the link, and save it. Or just go to www.redsaiyan.org that is where it's hosted from. Or like hybrid had already told you, It's in your esf directory. Start>All Programs>ESF>ESF 1.2 manual. Or something very similar to that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember it, but if YOU had posted, there wouldn't be a problem with that post =) And seriously.. How many noobs actually read the manual? Hmm? Out of 20 noobs, only 5 read the manual.

Best answers
So you can tranform in to ssj can you change in to ssj2 or not is it only going to came out in the new esf 1.3. :cool:

Best answers
well last time i checked it does just say "ascend", someone could easily mistake that for "move up".

Best answers
Only those stupid enough to think it would be written as "move up". WTF is "move up" in a game like ESF, anyway? The closest I can think of is "forward" which is already there. Assigned to "W"

Best answers
Being the game it is, you can fly in it. Move Up is up, not forward. Ascend isn't specific whatsoever is what i'm saying

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Move up would be rising up in the air, like floating upwards? "Ascending to the skies"? Sheesh.. I thought it was floating upwards too! And until I read the manual - I didnt know how to transform!

Best answers
Lol same with me i didnt get it either so i just pressed all the buttons on my keyboard to see which one it wsas :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom