I need a sig ;/

Best answers
Hello there ;]
As the topic says, I need a sigg.. - I don't have a sigg at all and I'm pretty active in forums
I choose DBZ of course would be my sig subject and I havn't found a place where someone without any knowledge at this or could make me an amazing sig.
I saw here some siggs but I havn't found any things I liked.

Now, I'd like the sigg colorful and with some picture(or pictures) with Goku & Trunks.
What can I say, I just love them :]
Please, I want Goko in super sayan 1, or SSJ1 or how you named it and a nice picture of Trunks :)

I need the sigg with couple of versions or just the psd file
the thing is that I'm thinking about changing my nick, I got couple of nics that I want but I need to choose or I won't change it at all
But I personally prefer someone will make me the sigg with the nick DeMiSe and that will upload and PM me the link to the psd(so others won't take it and use their nick).. NO, ITS NOT FOR SOMEONE ELSE, IT'S FOR ME, AS I SAID, IM COSIDERING TO CHANGE MY NICK, PLEASE TRUST ME.

I know it's my first post and I'm pretty sure I'll be active in this forum.. but I'm really looking for a sigg with something that I want for a change.. I don't want cs or another crappy sigg

Thanks in advance.

Best answers
I don't think I can make anything you really like but I'll try, I like to make sigs :smile:

Best answers
Just-a-guy said:
I don't think I can make anything you really like but I'll try, I like to make sigs :smile:
Thanks a lot.. and I hope it would be great :D
p.s
my ICQ is 258084931 if you'll want to talk there or smth.

Best answers
It's too empty
I mean, in top of my nick there's nothing
There's a chance to edit it and add more?
if not - PM me with the link to the psd
It's nice, but it could be better

Best answers
I edited it, here's the new one:

if you still want the .pdf file, say it and I'll PM you the link of the file

Best answers
Thanks
I'll use it
p.s
it's psd, pdf is above acrobat reader
and I'll PM you about something.
and GotenksOwnz, I hope you would ;]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I know of noone that would give you their psd for a sig they made for you. It would mean you could use the techniques they used.

Best answers
That is very true, like i said "and/ or" never said i would send psd. Why cant you just ask for the maker to change the name?
/me catches on

Best answers
Just-a-guy said:
he did ask me
What do you mean? If you are "jealus" that i wipped one up quick, I just figured I'd try too make a sig for the guy. I never said "hey, dont use any of the sigs the people before me made" It's his choice.

Best answers
no I didn't mean that :\
I meant he asked me to change the name on the sig....:rolleyes:
if you can make a better sig I think it's ok, why not?
btw I have trouble reading the font, cuz that's really weird, I should edit that...

*EDIT* I made a new background and font color

http://justahost.free-host.com/new.jpg

Best answers
mm
this post's heading to the wrong purposes
it ain't no contest, just a guy isn't jealus

I saw it started to confuse about the psd file so I asked from both of them to show me one more version with another nick that I might considering to change.
I hope this is not going to be argument and it's kinda thats it
p.s
-{VC}- sWiTcH - mentioned about the use of both sigs, I personally thinks that both of the sigs would be in use
cut the crap with the bad thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom