i nead help

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a 1vs1 turnament map with bodokai rules (tuching the ground outside the ring kills you) and tried to send it to esfstuff:laff:
but <!--Sierra Sonic-->Sierra Sonic said i have the:warning:My Doom virus:warning:well i tried it with norton and panda antivirus and none found a thing (sxept a fiew trojans) so if aneybodey wants to halp me please tell me where to send my map

:paper:pS i don't know if i stil have the virus the only condition is for you to have is a good antiviru:laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard about this one, though I was lucky enough to not get it.
There's information about it and how to remove it from Symantec <a href="http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/[email protected]">here</a>.
If you really do have it and Norton didn't detect it, make sure you've updated your virus definitions.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks :) my comp should be OK now so do you want the map :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hell yeah!!! Whats it look like though o_O post some pics boy and hurry.Come on!!!! Chop Chop!!! Hora hora hora hora!!!!:cry: :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He can't host his map what makes you think he can host pictures o_O. Grega, if SS said he isn't going to take your file then you can try Max2 at ESF-World.

Best answers
to me, my sites up soon (click my sig to see the current and enter then goto esf section), i will host it in the ESF files database

pm me if ur interested

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look SS didn't say anything about not hosting the map he just told me i had a virus (should goten rid of it atleast that is what norton says) and i just tried to mail again but i get back an error
for the pics How do you do that and dont expect to much this is my first map its a huge ring in a desert if you fall out you die (but i dont know how to do it so you loose a point)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the error i get if i try to send it to SS does aneybodey know what's wrong it worked the first time

error:
The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was '[email protected]'. Subject 'THE MAP', Account: 'pop3.arnes.si', Server: 'mail.arnes.si', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '450 <[email protected]>: Sender address rejected: Domain not found', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 450, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom