I might have to quit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, so I have a crappy computer at my house, so I play ESF and other computer games at this Pc lan Center by my house. I heard they were closing by this Sunday! Jesus, just like that, out of nowhere. I don't know how, but I'll find some way to play again >:[ I can go to this other pc but they don't play Esf there, they're mad CS'ers. I don't want to quit, but I might have no choice, unless I can find some way to play it. Which is probably not gonna be at my house, but I don't know where else TO play it. If I miss 1.2 I'll kill myself O.O Plus, when it closes I won't be able to see some of my friends for a long time *Sad*I know you'll all be disapointed to not be able to play Esf with me too.

*EDIT* However, just to lighten things up, I will still hang out in the forums >_<

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ask your parents if they have any sort of future investments going for you, mutual funds, stocks etc.

If you have mutual funds, just withdraw enough money to custom buy your own computer (remember, custom built = much cheaper :D).

With stocks, call your broker, and have him sell.

Or just dip into the old savings account.

It worked for me!

Best answers
Thats a dilly of a pickle, I thought the same thing was gonna happen to me but then my parents got a new comp, to my surprise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But my connection blows. I know if I played it at my house I'd have atleast 200 ping.

Best answers
[eD] ! said:
But my connection blows. I know if I played it at my house I'd have atleast 200 ping.
Well , i live in austrilia i get 250+ and im on cable , it wouldnt be that bad , but do what i do , bots on hardest then all hell breaks lose >_> , tis a shame that a lan place is closing , i wish you luck that you will get a good comp for esf.

Best answers
If you'll have a new computer, you should be happy to play at least with bots... It's not as much fun as playing online, but it's reaaly fun and entertaining too, speacially when you're with friends...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a Cable connection is cheap now a day man, If your parents aren't willing to pay for it, get a job and do it yourself, mine only costs 40 a month. Easily affordable. Don't miss out on 1.2, you must play it at any cost!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed o_O
Well, I have a cable connection, so all I need now is HL I suppose -.o

Best answers
why dont u recommend Esf over at the other lan spot... they can still host games on it even though others dont play... besides ur paying money to play on there comps so u should have some sort of say as to whether u can put that game or not... well not say but... usually there cool about it and allow u to get it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well they would if I asked them, but they're all like, G-Unit gangsters( you get what I mean) and for them to see me playing a Dbz game -_-
But it's not like it's gonna help my grades or anything, I'll end up finding something else to do instead of schoolwork anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom